Hawkmoth reaction & Epilogue

[scene: My universal theatre]

Me: Alight everyone, this is the last part so after this you all will go home.

The class: Alright.

[scene: Dupain-Cheng household]

Marinette was sitting in the living room watching the t.v her parents are working in the bakery, there is one thing she is wondering, that will be her brother, when she got back from stopping Horrificator with Chat Noir and Bunnyx. She noticed her brother didn't show up, so she went home to see if he was there but he wasn't. All she found was a note to her from her brother that say to watch the news if she wanted to know where he is. So she was watching the t.v, the news come on what she saw completely throw her off guard, it's say that Hawkmoth him self was attacking Paris and is trying to get Team Miraculous to face him.

Marinette: Wait Hawkmoth is attacked Paris himself

Adrien: Well it seems he had another

Alix: I think (Y/n) confronted Hawkmoth and the two started fighting which result in this happening.

Tikki: Why is Hawkmoth attacking Paris himself.

Marinette: I don't know Tikki but I know if my brother is off to face him then rest of should help out to stop Hawkmoth. Time to transform, Tikki, spots on!

After transforming she left to go help her brother. Meanwhile both Adrien and Alix saw the news both then went to go transform into Chat Noir and Bunnyx. Both then joins ladybug. The three teammates then see that Hawkmoth was fighting Alpha at the Eiffel Tower, so the three heroes went to join their teammate in fighting Hawkmoth.

[scene change: Eiffel Tower]

Alpha swing his scythe at Hawkmoth, Hawkmoth dodges it then he tries to strike Alpha with his cane/sword. Alpha does a backflip to avoid it. Both charges at each over with their weapons draw, Hawkmoth tries to piece Alpha but Alpha steps to the side and hits Hawkmoth with the blunt end of his scythe. Knocking Hawkmoth back. Hawkmoth gets back up to attack however, something wrapped itself around his arm. Both look to see what it was it was ladybug's yo-yo. The rest of team Miraculous showed up.

Adrien: Looks like other us are about to fight my other self father

Alya: So that means after this Hawkmoth will be defeated .

Alpha: About time you guys got here.

Chat Noir: sorry we were busy with Horrificator.

Alpha: I guessed when he tried to akumatized me.

Ladybug: What?!

Alpha: He made two Akuma butterfly's

Bunnyx: What happened to the second because the first got Mylene?

Alpha: Well it got in a trap.

*flashback*

(Y/n) was stormy off from the school, when he was away from people so Lycan can come out from (Y/n) cloak, which Lycan did to check to see if his holder is okay.

Lycan: (Y/n) are you?

(Y/n): Not at all Lycan, it's that Chloe boils my blood, with the way see behaviour and treats over, it's brings back bad memories.

Lycan: It's okay, she not worth your time.

(Y/n): Your right lycan, we got more important things to do.

Then both human and kwami sense a Akuma flying towards them.

(Y/n): Lycan do you sense that as well?