Timebreaker reaction

[scene: My universal theatre]

Me: Alright, again, in this chapter there is going to be some big changes here.

Everyone: alright we ready.

[scene: Dupain-Cheng household]

Marinette is coming down the stairs to her bedroom to see her mum Sabine putting a flower in her hair.

Sabine: Well? With or without?

Marinette: Oh I remember this, my parents were going on a date and needed to stay at the shop but yours and Kim's race was today, Alix.

Alix: Great we are dealing with Akumatized me.

Me: 'If only'

Marinette: (hesitantly) With?

Sabine: You're sure it's better without?

Marinette: Either way, you look perfect mum.

Sabine: It's not every day you celebrate your 20th wedding anniversary.

Marinette is helping her mum put the flower in her hair meanwhile (Y/n) is downstairs with over dad.

Tom: Well?

(Y/n): Well what? Dad?

Nino: It's looks like you are helping your mum, whereas (Y/n) is helping your dad, Marinette.

Marinette: Seems like it.

Tom: My moustache, I groomed it. Is it too short? Should I shave it off? Is it crooked?

(Y/n): You look amazing dad... Except for one thing. *points to apron*

Tom: Thanks, (n/n). *runs off*

(Y/n): No problem, dad.

After both parents finished getting ready their both walk out the door of the bakery. More like pushed out by their children.

The class started laughing at how Marinette and (Y/n) was pushing their parents out.

Marinette/(Y/n): You're going to be late.

Tom: Mrs. Chamack is coming to pick up her Eiffel Tower cake in 30 minutes. I'm depending on one of you two to stay here and wait for her.

(Y/n): Don't worry dad, I'm not busy so I can wait here for her.

Marinette: No sweat, piece of cake. *close the door*

Tom gives a questioning sigh as he wraps a arm around Sabine and walks away with her.

Marinette: Married 20 years... pretty cool isn't it, Tikki?

Tikki comes out of marinette pocket as Lycan comes out of (Y/n)'s cloak's hood

Tikki: Time flies when you're having fun.

Marinette: Not when you're doing homework. *Tikki giggles*

(Y/n): Think it like this as soon as you finish your homework and Mrs. Chamack get her cake the soon you can do what you want.

Lycan: That is true. (Y/n) don't forget to show Marinette and Tikki what you made from the ancient text.

Marinette: wait what did he make?

Adrien: Wish I knew, hopefully something that will help us

(Y/n): Right.