Stoneheart reacting

This= what class is say
This= what class is watching
__________________________________________________________________________________
(Scene: My universal theatre)

Everyone was getting something to eat before their continue watching the universe. Everyone was surprised by the size of the theatre and what it has.

Alya: Mari, your friend owns this whole place?

Marinette: Yep this is his theatre

Kim: This place has Pizza Hut, Burger King, McDonald's, KFC and a lot more restaurants all over the world in this place, and have you seen the arcade and the Workout centre.

Sabrina: This place has everything, even things a slash mention that makes slashes in your favourite flavours and all the stores here.

After everyone finished talking and had their food their went back into the room where I was waiting for them while drinking a fizzy drink. Everyone has gotten into their sets.

Me: Okay everyone back had something to eat?

Everyone: yeah

Me: let us begin.

Third person POV

In a dark room there was a man incased by darkness talking to a small butterfly/moth look creature as a large window opened, then all the white butterfly came to life around them flying around the room.

Rose: This place is creepy.

Juleka: It's okay Rose we're safe

???: I want that absolute power nooroo. I must have these miraculous.

Everyone except Marinette & Adrien: What is that?

Marinette/Adrien: 'Wait is that?'

Nooroo: But nobody knows where the ladybug and the cat miraculous are.

???: I found you through, my little nooroo. Your miraculous, remind me of its powers again.

Nooroo: The butterfly/moth brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers, and become your devoted follower.

???: And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?

Nooroo: But master, the miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!

???: I must have this absolute power! Your miraculous is in my control! I am your master now, and you must obey me.

Nooroo: *defeated tone* yes, master. 'I hope the guardian has given someone the wolf miraculous so their can find me and duusu'

Rose/Sabrina: Poor Nooroo

Marinette: 'wait wolf Miraculous?'

Ivan: Who even is this person?

???: *puts on the butterfly/moth brooch* Nooroo, dark wings! Rise! *transforms into miraculous form* from this day forward, I shall be known as... HawkMoth! *laughs evilly*

Everyone: That's Hawkmoth

Kim: Well that answers you questions Ivan

[scene change: Master fu's massage shop]

Wayzz the turtle kwami was peacefully sleeping in a record until he wakes up and senses the butterfly/moth miraculous being used.

Wayzz: *flies over to master fu* Masters Master.

Customer: *hears wayzz and looks around to see where the noise comes from*

Master fu: *chanting* Master, Master. Chanting...it's all part of the treatment. Master, Master. *pushes customer out the door*