The bubbler reaction

[scene: my universal theatre]

Me: I got the next part is ready, you guys are up against the bubbler.

Nino: Ohh, my turn then.

Alya then hugs Nino, as everyone else gives him a sad look about being the akuma victim.

Me: Yes, but it's a little different from how it went for you guys.

This got everyone's attention now.

Max: What do you. Mean?

Me: Well you know how one small change, can lead to massive changes in the timeline.

Marinette: Yeah?

Me: Well you will see what happens because of (Y/n) being there.

The got everyone curious on what changed even Marinette and Adrien was curious.

[scene: Dupain-cheng bakery]

Marinette is fast sleep on her bad with Tikki on top of her then her alarm went off waking her up

Marinette: *gasps then slides down her bed* Happy birthday!

Marinette stumbles and groans

Marinette: happy birthday! *turns on computer to show a full screen of Adrien* Happy birthday, Adrien.

Alya: So far they is nothing changed

Marinette: Yeah, everything is the same.

Goes to kiss the screen when suddenly her brother (y/n) shouts

(Y/n): don't forgot Mari you need to get ready and give him your present and remember to put your name on the gift!

(Y/n) sed putting his usual outfit on with his white cloak after finishing his gift to one of his best friends/one of his teammates. Marinette went to get changed.

Marinette: well besides that.

[scene change: agrest mansion]

Adrien is brushing his teeth when Plagg shows up

Plagg: Happy birthday, Adrien. *giving him some Camembert wrapped as a gift.*

Adrien: Plagg, get that filthy camembert out of my face.

Plagg: *eats the camembert*

Nino: Dude, did Plagg really given you Camembert cheese for you birthday?

Adrien: Yeah he did

Chloe: That cat giving you something that like for you on you birthday.

[scene change: dupain-cheng household]

Marinette is coming down the stairs to her room as Sabine was enjoying a cup of tea as (y/n) was went at the the door for Marinette, Sabine sees Marinette

Sabine: Marinette, Don't forget to clean your room after school.

Marinette: Mum, it's Friday. I'm already doing something with Alya.

Sabine:Fine. I'll go head and clean it, but don't blame me if I find your private stuff like your e-mails, your diary...

Marinette: Ok. I'll do it. I'll do it *kisses her mum, run towards (y/n) and the door*

Sabine: Have a nice day, sweeties.

Marinette and (y/n) out the door

(Y/n): Have a nice day mum
Marinette: Happy birthday! I mean... Have a nice day.