The pharaoh reaction

[My universal theatre]

Everyone was giving a break after watching the events that has happened and the revel that Gabriel Agreste is Hawkmoth. Everyone was getting something to eat, playing in the arcade, having a drink and cheering up Adrien, as the revel hit him hard. Marinette watches Adrien getting over the revel, she was at a table, she wanted to make sure of something.

Marinette: 'Owenmonster can you hear me'

Me: 'Yeah, I can, what is it Marinette?'

Marinette: 'You're going to erase our memories of the revel are you?'

Me: '.... Yes I'm, It can cause problems if I leave them.'

Marinette: 'I know, just....'

Me: 'You care about him & you don't want to see him hurt'

Marinette: 'Yeah, so please erase all memories of you and what we seen once we leave, even mine.'

Me: '.... Alright, but I should warn you, if you or anyone from your class was to, somehow get back into the theatre then they memory will come back, once they enter'

Marinette: 'Alright thank you'

Me: 'No problem' Alright everyone, break is over please return to the room to continue

Everyone then finishing what they was doing then went back to they seat as Marinette place a hand and Adrien's shoulder with a look that said it's going to be alright, then everyone looked at what was happening.

[scene: Dupain-cheng household]

Alya: (on computer) Don't blink now, we're live from Paris. Yo, peeps Alya here bringing you the one and only Ladyblog. *gasps* What is that?

Alya: I remember that. So that why you were nervous about me having ladybug's history book because, it's yours.

Marinette: Yeah, but I wonder what changed, because we saw the changes that happened with my other self brother.

Nino: Yeah, I wonder to

Ladybug squeals as her yo-yo was stuck on a helicopter, she drops something

Alya: Ladybug in action. Hang on, we're going for a ride. *gasps* Freak out... What you got here is no ordinary book, it's a 10th-grade history book. And I should know I've got the very same book. Could Ladybug be a high-school student in real life? (On computer)

Tikki gains a shocked expansion

Marinette: I told you from day one, Tikki, I'm a total klutz.

Tikki: What's done is done. We can't change what happened. We can only move forward. Alya mustn't find out who you are. You know how persistent she can be with her blog dedicated to Ladybug.

(Y/n): which leaves only one idea to get your history book back before Alya fingers out you and Ladybug are one and the same.

Marinette: How do we get it back? I'm not cut out for this Ladybug thing.

(Y/n): yes you're sis, stop doubting yourself, you, me and Adrien all saved Paris form Stoneheart, Stormy Weather and Bubbler. You showed you're cut out for being Ladybug, so Stop doubting your ability sister.

Alya: There the emotional support and encouragement from your other self brother girl.

Marinette: Yeah.

Tikki: your brother is right. You are one of the chosen ones Marinette. It will all work out, trust us. Everyone has a past they can learn from. (Lycan goes over to the computer with Tikki to put the Pharaoh exhibit at the museum) This'll show you why.