15: 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗮

slade

"This is a terrible idea. Like straight, to the moon and back, awful."

"You're such a cynic, Vince, cut that tie around your balls and let them hang free every once in a while."
I mean, seriously? The guy thought it was a bad idea to hold a Barbie movie night for our new friend.

"This will establish a familiar territory where she will be able to relax, Vince." Soren straightens out the duvet on the floor, smoothing out the wrinkles with his fingers, "Don't you want her?"

The question - quite fucking clearly - is rhetorical. We all know the answer.

"See, even Lustmolch over here thinks it's a good idea."

Lustmolch: the German word for someone absolutely sex crazed. Or a pleasure newt, in other terms. As it might be guessed, Soren both hates the nick name and was also the one who taught it us.

A pillow gets thrown at my head, so automatically I throw the water bottle in my hand at Soren, who plucks it off the blanket as if it's infected. Loser.

"You just want to do this because you like the fuckin' Barbie films."

Was that statement true? Yes. Would I admit that? Yes. No shame in my game.

I point a finger in Vince's direction. Despite his protests, I'm watching the six four man arrange snacks in to a circle purely for our sweet girl. Clara is five minutes away, coming home from her latest touristy visit - the Metropolitan Museum of Art. "Swan lake hits and you know it."

"Dick."

"Twat."

"Fucker."

"Shi-"

The door opens. Vince and I snap our heads to and shut up.

"Hi, Kitten," The not-at-all smooth and more rough like a jagged rock motherfucker slips in, wrapping an around around Clara's shoulders. Her sweet laugh sounds through the room, and it's just like that the world brightens. Our sweet girl. "We were just talking about a movie night." Is he kidding me right now?

"Oh my gosh, yes!" Clara squeals. I send Vince a triumphant look despite his claim of the idea - as if he even wanted to do it in the first place. I can't even with him sometimes. "I would love that. Oh! Can we please watch a Barbie film? They're my absolute favourite."

"Told you." I punch Vince in the shoulder once Clara has moved to Soren and greeted him with a hug. "Maybe I am a Daddy."

Small hands grab at my shirt and I instantly move my grasp to Clara's underarms to lift her up. She clings to me like a monkey - legs wrapped tightly around my abdomen and letting my hold her by the ass. And what a goddamn nice ass it is. "What should I call you and Vince when I'm little? I have Daddy for Soren so... don't you want a name?"

Me and my two friends share a look, unsure whether it's too early. We somehow all know our decision, though, something we've been able to do since we were stupid kids.

"In the bedroom," Vince starts, slowly approaching us even closer, so the four of us are in touching space of one another. He puts a large hand to cup the side of Clara's neck. "You can call me Master, but how about you think of something a bit more tame when you're only being a sweet little girl, hmm?"