Its Okay!

Arlo's pov:
I start to tear up. I can't believe Elaine would be so rude like that. It also crushed my heart because I loved her. 'H-Hey calm down!' The dark haired boy says loudly. 'O-Okay..' I sigh. The next few days I have been bullied after school and I really hated my life. Once school dismissed I tried to hurry away as fast as possible even if I couldn't breath. But that didn't work. A guy grabbed my color and shoved me into a room. I saw a glimpse of other people in the room before the lights turned off and I heated the door lock. I started trembling. 'So you're the other useless cripple, the one who made my girlfriend break up with me. I hear a voice say. 'W-What do you mean..?' I ask scared to death. 'You heard him you stupid cripple!!' Another voice yells. 'Get the knife it's on the table.' I hear a voice whisper. I panic. I try my best to move but I was frozen in place. Someone grabs my arm and starts writing something on my arm with the knife. I try to scream. But another person closes my mouth. I hear a bunch of blood dripping on the floor and I start to become dizzy. I faint as the people leave the room. After awhile I wake up and I'm in the same classroom but it's brighter outside. I look at my arm and see the words cripple cut onto me with a knife. I start to cry silently. I look at my phone and see that it's 1:23 in the morning. I look around and see the blood mess. I quickly clean it up and rush out of the school heading to my new home. Once I arrive home I put bandages on my arm. I look at my phone and see 28 new notifications.
The group chat:
Remi: Hey Arlo! Why aren't you at school?
Remi: Arlo??
Remi: Please respond!
Remi: Arlo!!
Blyke: Why aren't you responding to Remi's texts or calls?
Isen: Hello?
Isen: Arlo respond!
Remi: ARLO!
Elaine: Arlo.. Remi is crying but you won't answer..
Elaine: Arlo can you please answer?
Seraphina: Dude answer the phone!
Seraphina: We will go to your apartment
Seraphina: I'M NOT JOKING ANSWER THE GODAMN PHONE!
Remi: ARLO PLEASE ANSWER!!
Blyke: DUDE REMI IS CRYING SO MUCH ANSWER THE PHONE WE ARE WORRIED!!
Isen: DUDE THIS ISNT FUNNY!!
Cecile: Arlo why aren't you responded to your friends?
Remi: Arlo pls answer I begging you..
Elaine: Arlo.. can you please answer us..?
Blyke: ANSWER US WE ARE ALL WORRIED!!
Seraphina: Arlo I know where your apartment is!
Elaine: Guys let's just go to his apartment.. he might be sleeping..
Remi: Or maybe his phone is on silent, me and Sera can go!
Seraphina: OMFG
Blyke: WHAT?
Seraphina: He's
Seraphina: He's dead he has been stabbed!
Elaine: GUYS I'M CALLING THE AMBULANCE!
Seraphina: Don't.. he's already dead.. he has no heartbeat..
I start to tear up as I turn off my phone. 'I'm so sorry..' I say as I cry to myself.
10 hours later
I've already took a shower and changed my clothes. I look at myself in the mirror. I look a lot more pale and I have red under my eyes.
1 new notification!
I look at my phone
John: Heyo! Today you will meet Sera~! She's a lot more sad today.. because of you know anyways here's my address! ******* you must come! 11:30, be there or be square~!
I smile a little bit
Kiyoko: Pff I thought you said we weren't friends?
John: Welllll shut up :)
Kiyoko: Okay Mango :0
John: :3
Kiyoko: That was an insult.
John: But,,,,, I can be your Mango to your ur boba ;)))
Kiyoko: Um-
Kiyoko: Okay I'll be there in like 5 minutes
John: >:)
I laugh a bit. He's showing me his childish side again. Tbh I did miss his childish side so I was happy. I quickly rush to the address which wasn't very far away
I knock on the door and the dark haired boy opens it. 'Come in! Sera is already inside! I walk into the house and it looks a lot more cleaner than I imagined. Sera looks surprised once she sees me. 'Is something wrong..? I ask concerned. 'I- No.. it's just that you look like someone I knew.. they sadly passed away..' She says upset. I look over at John and he looks over at me. 'Anyways why are you wearing long sleeves? It's pretty hot outside.' The purple-ish haired girl asks me. 'Yeah why are you?' John agrees with Sera. I could've sworn I saw a flicker of worry in Johns eyes. 'U-Umm I just... It's just cold in my house!' I respond. John didn't look like he bought it but he shook it off. 'Okay weirdo' The dark haired boy responds laughing to himself. 'H-Hey I'm not a weirdo you childish brat!!' I respond. 'Yeah yea, whatever you say Arl- Kiyoko!' The dark haired boy responds. Sera laughs silently. 'Anyways do you guys want to go to the park!' The dark haired boy says excitedly. 'Sure' The purple-ish haired girl says. 'Alright' I respond.

At the Park

'Kiyoko! Kiyoko! Catch me!!' I hear John yell as he jumps of the tree he climbed. 'W-What?!' I yell. I crash to the ground but I end up catching him. 'Stupid' I say pouting. The dark haired boy laughs and helps me up. Sera begins laughing even more. Wait- Didn't we have school today?!' I say out loud. 'Well yeah lol' The purple-ish haired girl responds. I sigh in relief. I didn't have to see those worthless people today. I see Remi in the distance and she looks so sad that it hurts me so much. She glances over at my direction and begins running towards. 'Is-Is that Arlo?!?!' She asks surprised. 'No Remi... Its Kiyoko..' The purple-ish haired girl sighs. 'Oh..' The pink haired girl says in disappointment. 'It's nice to meet you Kiyoko!' The pink haired girl says while putting on a fake smile. 'It's nice to meet you to Remi..!' I say happily. 'Well I better get going..' The pink haired girl said clearly upset as she walked away. Sera sighs. 'Sorry about that.. She's just really upset..' The purple-ish haired girl says. 'It's okay!' I say brightly. We all hang out till it's dawn. 'We should all probably head home.' The dark haired boy said. 'Okay' Me and Sera agreed. I walk walk towards my house and I see a strange person. I then begin to run towards my house and lock the door.