Memories: Long lived the king

'Suicide?' I ask. Rei's eyes widen before more tears fell. I-I'm sorry... I...' He manages to say before I cut him off by hugging him. 'Please.. Please don't harm yourself..' I say hugging him. Ever since that moment Rei has never gave up, Even if difficulty's come in his way. So.. Why can't I do the same?

Arlo's memories: The King
(Arlo's a first year) (Rei's a third year) (Remi isn't in Wellston).

I ran around the school looking for Rei, I haven't seen him in Person for a few years, and at my aunts house it felt lonely. I spot him on the roof where no one was. 'REI!!' I yell as I push him to the ground. 'ARLOO!!' He yells as he picks himself up. 'Oh you're really tall..' I say as I look up to see his face. 'Aww my little midget!!' The tall green minty haired boy said with a smile. 'Lean down!' I say pouting. He leans down looking very excited. I gently hug him. 'Uhm what the heck?' I here I voice say. I get confused. 'What?' Rei asks coldly. 'Why are you hugging a weakling!!? A red haired boy yelled. I get tense. 'I told you already. 'This is my life now stay out of it.' The minty haired boy says just as tense as I am. Rei activates his ability. 'O-Okay Okay fine!!' The red head says quickly. He goes away and curses under his breath. 'Sorry about him' The green haired boy sighs. 'It's okay Rei.. it's not your fault.' I say annoyed. We leave the rooftop and here students gossiping, 'Have you heard? Rei kissed a weakling! Look they are right there. 'What happened?' Rei asked innocently. 'U-UM PEOPLE SAID YOU KISSED THAT BOY!!' Some people respond. Rei looks at me and I shake my head confused, how did they mess up the story that badly? Hugging to kissing..? Strange. 'No he's just a friend of mine since childhood, we didn't kiss.' Rei says calmly. 'See I knew it that red-head is a liar!' A lot of people whisper. Me and Rei both walk to a empty hallway. 'Can you come to my house after school?' Rei begs. 'S-Sure...' I say blushing. 'Also sorry for calling you a friend... I just didn't know if you wanted our relationship to be public or not..' The green haired boy apologizes. 'Psh it's okay you softy.' I say teasing him, I push him a bit. 'Hey! I'm not a softy!' He says playfully. 'Love you~' I say as I begin to walk to my first class. 'Really?' He asks with an adorable smirk. 'Hah no.' I say as I begin to run. 'Hey!!!' He yells. He catches up to me easily and tackles me to the ground. 'I didn't want to hurt you but... I guess I will have to!' The minty haired boy says confidently. 'Try me, bitch!' I say as I get up and try to pin Rei to the wall. 'Didn't want to do this but..' He says doing his best evil voice, which sounds adorable. He pins me to the wall and makes sure I can't escape. I start to blush a bit. He kisses my cheek gently and then let's go of me. 'Ah- Arlo did I hurt you?! You're red...' The mint haired boy asked concernedly. I smirk and laugh slightly. 'No... It's just that...' I say while my cheeks continue to heat up. Rei seemed to understand what I was talking about and smiled cutely.
Rei was so nice, determined, lovable, special
He never gave up
He never looked down
He never hesitated
I always wanted to be like him. Why did he have to go? Why him out of every Vigilante?

Arlo's memories
(Rei has already graduated) (Arlo is the king) (Remi is in Wellston as a first year)

I wake up in Rei's bed, we normally wake eachother up but he wasn't in bed. I noticed that the last month he has been having bigger and bigger eye bags. 'Where is he?' I think to myself. Remi was asleep and it seemed like everyone else was too. I get up and look around the house for Rei. My phone beeps and beeps. I look at my phone and it was a message from Rei. 'He sent me his location??' I think to myself. I get worried and put my shoes on to go find him. It was really far away I took a few buses there but I didn't see him anywhere. 'What?! This was the location he sent me..' I think to myself. I start to get more and more worried. Beep. I look at my phone and Rei sent me a different location. 'What the hell..?' I run to the location trying myself not to stop but again it's just a empty place. 'What the hell is going on?! This isn't funny!' I yell. Nothing responds, no one responds. I start to get frustrated. I keep on running and going to the locations he sends me, but he is never there, and suddenly he stops sending me locations. I start to stress out more and more. I head back to Remi and Rei's house, only to find a crying mother and her daughter. 'W-What happened?!' I yell concerned. I hug Remi and her mom and look at the News. Apparently a Vigilante named 'X-Static' died, he had a lot of burns and stab wounds. I get confused. I examine the body of X-Static and.. 'I-Is that Rei?!' I think to myself. Tears fall down from my eyes. 'I-I gonna go..' I say as I run out the door. I slow down and walk to the sunflower field and fall to the ground. I cry and sob all day. We contact the authorities but months and months go by and we never receive an answer or an update. Then I was forced to move in my aunts house and I asked her about Rei but she always responded with the same answer 'No information yet'. I started to lose hope.

No one could be like Rei.. I always thought to myself but that was until I met him, his name was John.

John didn't like the Hierarchy just like Rei, John was powerful just like Rei. John had a connection to the book called UnOrdinary, just like Rei.