Wobba Boba

I head over to my bed and try to go to sleep but, I can't stop thinking about how I faked my death, If my aunt is hunting me down, and if I'm going to get cut again. All of these thoughts make my vision fuzzy and my brain ache. I end falling asleep and dreaming about me and my friends getting a 'happy ending'. I wake up and I take a shower, get dressed and do my usual morning routine. I do my best to cover up my bruises. I begin walking to Wellston and I immediately get pulled into the boys locker room. 'Ack!' I whimper as I hit the hard floor. 'W-What do you want this time..' I say almost crying. 'Oh just a little bit of satisfaction' I hear the voice say. I feel an immediate pain in my back as the guy stomps on it. 'AH-' I try to scream before someone put duck-tape on my mouth. I feel a fast pain in my head before I fall unconscious. I wake up in someone's house. 'Hello there stupid cripple. You can't escape here.' A blue haired boy says. 'What the hell do you want from me!?' I yell into tears. 'I would shut up if I were you!' A purple haired girl yells. I grow quiet. 'Since we can't hit the old stupid cripple because he always hangs out with Seraphina, We will hit you! A green haired girl with buns screams as she activates her ability and burns apart of my arm. I still remain silent. They keep on attacking me till it's midnight. I had many bruises. Once they leave I use my ability to cut the ropes and I run out of the house. I had no clue where I was so I began running till I fell on the ground and passed out. I woke up at John's house. Seraphina, Elaine, John, Remi, Blyke, Isen, and even Cecile were there. 'W-What the-' I say getting up. 'What happened to you?' A red haired boy asked me. '.... I was held hostage out someone's house....' I respond quietly. Everyone grew in shock. John notices something bloody on my arm and try's to role up my sleeves but I move then away. 'Whats on your arm..?' The dark haired boy asks concerned. Everyone then lays there eyes on my arm. '...' I don't reply. The dark haired boy sighs. He grabs my hand and rolls up my sleeves only to see the words Cripple written on my arm from a knife. Everyone grew in shock including Cecile. 'Who did this to you.' The dark haired boy asked with a dark expression on his face. 'I...' I grew uncomfortable. It was weird seeing a lot of people around hearing me say this. Sera and John must have saw how uncomfortable I was because they told everyone that we needed privacy. Everyone left except John and Sera. 'What happened?' The dark haired boy asked very concerned. 'I.. I was pulled into a classroom and someone cut me with a knife but I don't know who. I said upset. I must have been dreaming because when I woke up I was laying on grass and my body was aching. I went on google maps and tracked down Wellston and started walking there because my house was near there. Once I arrive at my house. I fall onto my bed relieved that it was Saturday.
1 New notification
John: Hello~! Welcome to this new GC!
Cecile: Why would I want to be in a GC with a bunch of weaklings
Remi: But I won against you-
Cecile: Shut up
Kiyoko: Well I'm tired so I'm blocking this GC
John: Nooooooooo
Kiyoko: Sucks to Suck
Seraphina: lol
I walk to my bathroom and put bandages on my wounds. And then I quickly have a bowl of cereal. I look up ways to get rid of my bruises. After around 5 hours of me putting ice on my bruises and Aloe Vera, I start to feel better. I can finally walk perfectly normal. I unblock the GC.
John: Guyssss
Seraphina: What?
John: Can we hang out??
Kiyoko: Sure
John: I thought u blocked the GC
Kiyoko: Shut up idiot
Remi: Sure!!
Blyke: Sure
Isen: Yea ig
Cecile: Ugh fine
John: Good! Here's the address *****
I turn off my phone and head to the address and we John, he jumps up at me and knocks me to the ground, along with himself. He basically is sitting on me which if someone came they would probably get the wrong idea. 'Ugh! Get off of me!!' I yell. 'Fineeee' The dark haired boy says giving up. 'Hello!' Remi says excitedly while holding both Blyke and Isen's hands. 'Hello' Sera says with a smile. 'Hi..' Cecile says with a frown. 'Where do you guys wanna go?' The dark haired boy asks with a smile. 'Wobba Boba!' Blyke, Isen, and Remi yell. 'Alright let's go!!' The dark haired boy says excitedly. Me, John, Sera, and Elaine sit together while Remi, Blyke, Isen, and Cecile sit together right across from us. I notice Elaine blush as she sits next to me. 'May I take your order?' The waitress asks. 'Can I have Mango Boba?' I say blushing remembering the time when me and John went he together. Johns eyes lit up. 'Can I have Mango Boba too!' The dark haired boy says happily. 'Passion fruit boba for me.' The purple-ish haired girl says with a smile. 'Can I have Mango Boba too~!' The teal haired girl says as she scoots closer to me. I blush a bit. 'You look like someone I used to know, and sorry about the first time we met, I was stressed out!' The teal haired girl said brightly. 'Don't worry I forgive you' I said calmly. It was true, I did forgive her, it's just so hard to be mad at her forever. 'Here's your orders~!' The waitress says. 'Thank you!!' The teal haired girl says happily. I blush a bit. Elaine looks at me and smiles. Sera starts sipping her Boba loudly and stairs at us. 'Uh is something wrong?' The teal girl asks in her innocent voice. 'Well it's kind of awkward when you two both act like a couple. 'WHAT?!' We both shout at the same time. Remi and the others begin looking at us. 'Sorry for disturbing you guys!' The teal girl says blushing a lot. 'It's okay!' The pink haired girl says forgivingly. After a bit, Elaine rests her head on my shoulder and John begins to stare at us. 'So how does it feel to have her rested on your shoulder Kiyoko?' The purple-ish haired girl asks. 'I-' I managed to respond before everyone starts looking at us. They seem to look a little bit sad because I reminded them of Arlo and Elaine crushed on Arlo. I looked at the window trying to avoid there questions. They laugh in response, except John. After around 20 minutes we left and went home.