Unexplained mystery

I wake up horrified as I here a bunch of noise downstairs. 'What the actually hell?!' I think to myself before getting up off my bed. 'Did they find me...? If they did that won't be good.. they know that I know about EMBER and the authorities which means I will either be forced to join them.. or killed.' I think to myself. I grab a black sweater, and an old charm Rei gave me for good-luck.
I then quickly put my pillow under my blanket, to look like I'm under the blanket. I hop out of the window silently. I text John to see if I can stay at his place, hoping he was still awake.

Kiyoko: Send me ur location this is an emergency

I begin to run to the opposite direction of my house waiting desperately for John to reply. It starts raining and I end up next to a river and a graveyard. 'Isn't that where Rei was buried..?' I think as I grow a bit sad. I walk over to the graveyard looking for Rei's grave. 'Oh there it is!' I think to myself as I begin running towards it. I trip on a vine and hit the mossy ground. 'Ugh..' I murmur. I get up and sit besides his grave. 'It looks like it has some cracks on it, Remi must have been upset and activated her ability on the grave..' I bite my lip as my mind goes blank.
I scoot a bit closer and suddenly fall into a 5-6 foot hole. 'UGH!' I shriek. My breath becomes dry Blood comes out of my nose and mouth.
My visions blurs for seconds before I find out what happened. 'Wait..' I think to myself. 'Did someone dig up his grave..?!' Just as the thought processed my whole body starts to tremble. 'No no no no... No one would do that... Right?! I need to get out of here...' I think to myself as I grab onto a root.
I suddenly see a flash of lightning and a huge chunk of granite from Rei's grave falls into the hole. The granite hits the tops of my forehead and then the whole grave falls down in to the whole in pieces.
My eyesight goes blurry again and blood rushes from my forehead. I look at my body and see blurry scrapes, scratches, and bruises.
'I need to get out of here.. It isn't safe...' I think to myself. I start to feel lightheaded and fall unconscious.

I wake up to a bright light. It was sunrise. I try to get up but my legs felt sore, after a lot of struggling I manage to get out of the hole. 'Ugh.... Where am I again?' I think to myself. 'Wait.. I remember now! Did John text me back?!' I worry. I grab my phone and hope it still works. It had a lot of cracks on it but it still worked. I look at my messages and see a text from John.

John: Uhm.. Okay, **********

'Now where am I??' I think to myself. I start walking to the direction of John's house, which takes me a very long time because I suck at NOT getting lost, also I started to feel like I might pass out from walking for to long after being injured. I knock on the door I think is John's house and I here loud footsteps. The door opens and I see John with a panicked look on his face.
We make eye contact and I see his face turn from panicked to severely worried. For a second I felt like I was Sera, John actually was worried about me. 'A-Are you okay?!' He stutters, he pulls me into a hug. 'I..' I manage to make out before my vision becomes blurry again. 'Fuck.. you're losing blood.. you might pass out!!' I yells. He grabs my arm and practically drags me inside his house. He grabs some liquids and sits next to me. 'W-What.. are those.? I say softly. 'Something doc gave me.. now. Drink it!!' He says quickly. I grab the drinks and hesitate before being forced to drink it by John. After I swallow the drinks John rushes to the bathroom and comes back with some bandages. He put one on my head and then starts putting them on other places of my body. He sits next to me again. 'Do you feel better..?' The raven haired boy asks concerned.
I tried to respond but nothing came out, not even a whisper. I lay my head on his shoulder. I just wanted to sleep, I didn't want to eat, I didn't want to drink, I could die for all I care. Soon enough I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.
I wake up in a bed, my cuts were healed and I felt a lot better. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming. 'Hey I made food..' The raven haired boy says after staring at me for a second.
'Umm What type of food..?' I ask.
He scoffs. 'Well not rich boy food' He laughs. 'Guh! It's not my fault I'm rich!' I yell as a grab his arm. 'Well I actually made the food..' The raven boy smiles. 'Oh? I though you were a pathetic useless child who sucked at everything.'
I smirk trying to annoy him. 'Well then I'll have to prove you wrong' He smirks back before booping my nose. 'Mhm' I hum. 'Welll~ Here's some ramen!'
The boy said before grabbing a spoon and practically shoving it in my mouth. I swallow the ramen in my mouth. 'Hey! Who said you could shove food in my mouth!' I pout. 'I did' The boy giggles. 'And actually I was wondering.... How did you get hurt?'
Suddenly the boys face saddens. 'I.. It's a long story.' I quickly add. 'Well you can tell me!! We have all day!' The raven haired boy pouts. 'Well I don't wanna' I pout. Suddenly we both hear knocking. I quickly grab on to John hugging tightly. I thought it was the person who went in my house. 'Uhm John????' A beautiful purple haired girl says as she opens the door. 'Huh-' The purple haired girl manages to make out when she sees me hugging John. John laughs and then proceeds to wheeze. 'Shut up!' I yell as I push him of the couch. He laughs more and more till the point where tears were falling down from laughing to much. 'Uh what happened??' The purple haired girl asked confused. 'H-He got scared w-when you knocked on the d-door, so he g-grabbed onto me!'
The raven haired boy laughs. The purple haired girl also laughs slightly. 'Shut up John.... You got scared to!' I yell blushing a lot from embarrassment.
'Yeah but I didn't grab onto you! Did I?' He teases. 'I think you both are idiots' The purple haired girl smirks. 'Yeah yeah.' The raven haired boy smirks back.