Poly Enha: No Worries- Fluff and light angst

Hello Bees! This was requested by a user on AO3, they wanted a Poly Enha with centric Jongseong where he had a sub drop. I hope you all enjoy!

3RD POV

Jay doesn't know when it happens, all he knows is that after a very successful fan meet, he feels very sad.

He can't help but feel like he doesn't do much to help around. He's not as good at leading as their young leader, not as good at dancing as Niki or taking charge like Heeseung.

If he's being honest, he doesn't know why the viewers chose him to debut with the rest. He didn't feel like he did enough or much at all.

The members notice that for the past few days after their fan meet, Jay seemed a little emotionally and mentally distant. Like he was here, but he just wasn't with them.

Heeseung and Jungwon were especially worried about him.

Heeseung has known him for well over 5 years and he's never seen Jay like... This. So emotionally drained and dejected for some reason.

Jungwon may not have known him for that long, but he was worried about how Jay was acting. He's usually so careful in the kitchen, but this morning, he almost burned himself.

The other members had started to notice as well.

Jay would stay out longer, come home late completely exhausted and would sometimes skip out on meals.

He had lost the muscles he had worked hard on building and looked like a skeleton.

When they would host VLIVES or film content, he would just put on some oversized clothing and a little extra makeup, but the whole group was worried about their Hyung.

About 3 weeks after this behavior had started, they had another fan meet, it was a little random, but it was to celebrate Fever and how big of a success it was. Halfway into dancing the song, during Sunoo and Jungwon's part, the second verse(Don't stop, gurae all day...) Jay collapses. He just flat out faints and the staff are in a frenzy, freaking out over why Jay had collapsed.

The fans were shocked and the members were worried. The staff announced that they would continue the fan meet another day and that Engene would be refunded if they wished.

Sunghoon, being the closest member, picked up Jay bridal style and was momentarily shocked at how light the older boy felt. He didn't dwell on it long and thought to bring it up later when he was with the others.

Rushing backstage, they called for an ambulance that took forever to arrive. Only 2 people could go and it was decided that staff would go while the members changed and came in different vans.

Some fans tweeted about what happened.

"Oh my god, did you guys hear? Apparently Jay collapsed on stage during the fan meet"

"Oh I heard about it. There was also an ambulance that was called. I'm guessing it was for Jay."

"Let's hope he's ok. It can't be good that he just collapsed on stage."

"True, there has to be a reason. Let's just wish for a fast recovery."

Some fans weren't too happy with the management.

"I can't believe HYBE would just let this happen! Are the idols being mistreated behind our backs???? Like y'all just saw Jay pass out right???"