'02 Line- Smut

I got a request from wonwonsbbyg for a Bottom Jay and Top JakeHoon with my own plot and heavy smut, and I thought of the perfect thing 😁👌

3rd POV

Jay had just gotten to the dorm after he shot his solo scenes for their 'Blessed-Cursed' MV and he was dead tired.

When he walked in, he was expecting for Heesung and Jungwon to be playing on the Nintendo and yelling at each other and Niki and Sunoo to be bickering, but the dorm was pin drop silent.

Jay was highly confused. He knew damn well that no one was sleeping yet. So he makes his way over to the kitchen and sees a note.

"Hey Jongseong-ah,
I know you and the band have been busy and pent up, especially your boyfriends, Jake and Sunghoon, so I invited the others over to spend some time with us. We're going to have a sleepover, so that means you have the whole night to do whatever ;)
Have Fun!!!
-Terry(Taehyun) "

Jay just shakes his head and smiled at Taehyun hyung's letter. Grabbing a glass of water, he drinks it and goes to his shared bedroom with the 02s.

Slowly pushing the door open, he sees Jake and Sunghoon on their respective beds, both on their phones. Jake looks up first and smiles. He makes grabby hands and Jay walks over, not being able to resist.

"Hey babe, good to see your back. Taehyun hyung took Heeseung hyung and the kids over for a sleepover. "

"Hmm, hi honey. Yeah I saw the note he left, with a winky face too. "

Sunghoon looks up from his phone and also smiles when he sees Jay. He drops his phone on his bed and jumps onto Jake's bed.

"Not fair hyungie, you went to Jake first. "

"Hm, you didn't say anything when I came inside the room, not my fault. "

Sunghoon gasps and falls onto Jake.

"Oh my heart, oh you hurt my heart Jay-ah. "(A/N has anyone ever said that to you??? Like I personally hate it, but it seems like such a Sunghoon thing to do)

"Good, you deserve it. "

Jay turns around in mock annoyance, but starts laughing and turns around to give Sunghoon kisses all over his face.

Though he was sulking, after getting all those kisses, he was a very happy man. Very smiley too.

They just sit around and talk for a while before Jay leaves the room.

"I need to shower, I stink so bad from all the extra practice, I'll be right back. "
Hoon and Jake whine, but Jay just gives them a stare and they immediately shut up.

In the bathroom, Jay lightly preps and cleans himself, because he felt the sexual tension, and he shivers thinking about it.

Once he's done, he steps out, dries himself, and does his moisturizing routine. Once he's finished, he grabs one of Jake's shirts that he left in the bathroom and walks out, drying his hair.

When the two spot him, their brains go wild. He looks so incredibly small in Jake's T-shirt, that's oversized on Jake, like tf-

Their eyes darken, heavy with lust(finally fixed it😔) as they stare Jay down like he's prey. They look at each other and nod.

Sunghoon gets up and carries Jay to the Queen Bed that belongs to, well you guessed it, Jay.

Jake had already spread out towels and grabbed lube, no condoms because the three had decided it was always better without.