Almost: Happy Ending

Haha just kidding got y'all, it's a happy ending 😘 No dialogue teehee, maybe idk

3rd POV

Jay sent his last message. To Heeseung.

He let's out a sigh, feeling a sense of peace.

He doesn't want to jump yet, he stays there, enjoying the early morning breeze and the moon shining brightly.

He closes his eyes, enjoying the silence, but that silence is broken when the rooftop door bursts open and he hears ragged breathing.

He turns slowly, recognizing that light woody scent. Heeseung.

He turns to look at the older, smiling.

Heeseung runs, pulling the younger into a tight hug.

"No, you can't go. Please, I'm begging you. I love you too, so please don't go. "

"... what? "

"I said I love you, I love you so much, the only reason I didn't say anything is because I was too scared, too scared you'd just leave me. "

"I... I don't know what to say... "

"Just don't go, please, I'll take care of you, just please don't go. "

Heeseung breaks down crying in Jay's arms.

Jay smiles finally, hugging back, and whispers to Heeseung.

"I won't go then. I'll stay. "

The two stay wrapped up in each other, watching the sunrise in shades of beautiful blue and purple with the slightest hints of pink.

They stayed on the roof, not worrying about anything because those worries we're for tomorrow, and right then and there it was just the two of them, with no other worry in the world.

Epilogue

The two were moving into their new home with their adopted son Sungjin. They loved him and each other with all their heads. Heeseung owned a successful tech business and Jay had just started a bakery, Jinnie's favourites. They were a happy family and didn't need anything else in the world.

The end

AHHHH I'VE BEEN SO MEAN TO YOU GUYS, MY FIRST UPDATE AFTER A WHILE AND IT'S ANGSTY

HERE I AM TO MAKE UP FOR IT, LOVE Y'ALL ❤😘