HeeJay: Is He Better Than Me?- Fluff

Heeseung is Jealous~

HeeJay are married and have gone out for a day, they aren't idols, but Jay owns a small bakery/restaurant, while Heeseung is the CEO of a tech company, that owns a part of an entertainment agency as well. Heeseung gets jealous because people keep staring at his wifey, fufufu. The title is inspired by the line "Think these guys are better than me?" From Monsta X's Jealousy~ it's fluff where Seong reassures Hee.

3rd POV

Heeseung and Jay had been married for 2 years, and didn't really spend a lot of time together. 

So for their second anniversary, Heeseung wanted to take Jay out and treat him and make him feel special, because Jay was special and he loved him.

Heeseung woke up before Jongseong, which was a surprise, but with the influx of catering orders for parties, Jongseong was tired. 

Jongseong owned a small, but very successful chain of bakeries and restaurants, named "Seong's Touch" where all baked treats and cooked up food had a certain way they were to be cooked, otherwise it didn't taste as good as it usually did.

Heeseung owned a very big tech company, that had a few branches, and because most entertainments used his technology to film and produce content, he had decided to partner and sponsor bighit's new boy group. If it did well, their two companies would become partners.

Heeseung decided to admire Jongseong for a bit before getting out of bed to freshen up.

He wasn't as good as Jongseong in the kitchen, but he could still be a decent cook, and he wanted to make Jongseong breakfast in bed.

Jay was really tired and needed the extra sleep, so Heeseung was careful not to make noise.

He wanted to go with something simple, other wise he'd burn their house down, and he had money, but this wasn't just a house, it was a home that Jay had worked hard to make feel like a home. It had their best and worst moments and Heeseung wouldn't take anything, to give any of those moments up.

Having decided on waffles, sunny side up eggs, bacon, and toast, with some Nutella filled bunggeopang, Heeseung was determined to finish breakfast and get it to Jay while he was in bed.

Safe to say, although he made a mess and Jongseong might beat his ass, he did a good job and he even made some berry flavored lemonade.

He'd be damned if he let Jay drink Cola in the morning. 

Careful not to spill anything, Heeseung slowly carried everything up the stairs to their bedroom, where he could see Jay shifting around.

Placing everything down on the bedside table, he sat down on the bed next to Jongseong, slowly petting his hair and softly telling him to wake up, which worked, surprisingly.

"Mm, morning Hyung. How are you and how are you up before me?"

Jongseong stretched like a cat as he sat up and laid on Heeseung. Heeseung just chuckled and replied to his sleepy husband.

"Morning Jay-ah. I'm fine and I woke up before you because I wanted to do something for you for our 2nd anniversary. Oh yeah, Happy Anniversary babe!"

"Happy Anniversary honey! Ah, 2 years together."

Jay smiled after replying back to Heeseung and stared at his ring. It was simple like he had wanted, a thin gold band with a white diamond and red ruby in the middle and tiny black diamonds surrounding the two stones. Heeseung had a similar gold band, except his wasn't as thin and the stones were smaller.