introduction

I have seen your darkest nights and your brightest daysand I want you to know that I will be here forever loving you in dusk- atticus

and your brightest days
and I want you to know
that I will be here
forever loving you in dusk
- atticus

I have seen your darkest nights and your brightest daysand I want you to know that I will be here forever loving you in dusk- atticus

━━━━━━━━ ⋆ ━━━━━━━━
chloe octavia black
━━━━━━━━ ⋆ ━━━━━━━━

A mercurial intensity attached to a single, adorning ornament. A gliding moon, calming and tranquil; a fuelling ember, chaotic and vivacious; a mysterious whisper, clandestine and taciturn. Each changing from one to the other, slipping away through the cracks of curiosity from the public eye like a flowing question. She was an enigma from afar, but inches away from an explanation.

Eyes, as sterling as a silver, metallic pearl speckled with sapphire, piercing through the minds of manipulation the Earth dared to surround her with. Hair, each strand falling delicately into place down her back, as scintillating as the glowing stars decorating the galaxy.

An aura of reticence, a bravura of restraint, a charismatic portrayal of magnificence. She made people's minds vertigo.

━━━━━━━━ ⋆ ━━━━━━━━
harry james potter
━━━━━━━━ ⋆ ━━━━━━━━

From the second Harry Potter stepped onto Hogwarts grounds, he was fed the prejudiced beliefs the Gryffindors had against Slytherins. Still, he was drawn to her. Only her.

She caught his eye like a gleaming crystal in a pile of rocks, like one vivid ball of fire shooting across a dark opal canvas. It was as if she were the only thing existing.

She was the rare butterfly of his life, the only thing that occupied his consciousness, the one thing he was captivated by. 

She became the light and dark of every room he was in, and he loved it.

━━━━━━━━ ⋆ ━━━━━━━━