Day 1- Arrival

Y/N POV

"Hey!" I approached her as she got down on her van. Once in a while, she visits me here in the countryside. I remembered the last time, she said she needs inspiration on her album. Yuxin and I have been friends for ages. So as our family. I am proud of her for what she has become. She always dreams of performing on the stage. She always wanted that since we were kids. Now that we are adults, I am happy that little by little her dreams are coming true. 

"It's been a while." She said. Her hugs are always warm. 

"Yeah! I'm happy to see you again." 

"So, am I." She replied.

"Let's get inside. We prepare lunch. Auntie wants to see you." Mom and Dad, work overseas so it's just me and Auntie at home. She knows Yuxin well, she loves her stages and she's her fan too. 

"Auntie! Long time no see." She hugged Ayi.

"Xinxin, you're getting more beautiful every time you visit us," Ayi said.

"Aiya! You're getting younger every time I visit you. What's your secret, Ayi? Mind sharing it with me." Yuxin told Ayi. I can't help but adore this relaxed version of her. Her actions are spontaneous. Free. Relaxed.

We ate lunch together. Yuxin will be here for a week. I am glad that every time she needs a break, she considers this place. Countryside. When she left to try her luck in Shanghai, I felt sad but then I realized dancing is always what she wanted. Once she puts her heart into something expect that she will persevere to make it happen. Even if it means to set aside her youth. But when she returned a year ago after the survival show ended, I admit I have missed her so much. It was like years didn't pass without communicating with each other. We were back to our normal playful teenage years but wiser and more understanding of the situation.

"Eat more. You're getting thinner." I said as I add more meat to her plate. 

"I do eat a lot it's just that my metabolism is really fast." She said while munching her potato shreds. She loves it so much. Anything potato. Meals, snacks, and desserts. Heard about mashed potato truffles? That's why we see to it that if she visits, she can eat everything she wants.

"You too." She said. I was confused I don't know what she means, 

"Huh?" I replied. 

"You're getting slimmer too. Do you work out now?" She asked. 

Sometimes, I'm still not used to this Yuxin. So straight-forward. 

"Not really, you'll find out. Let's visit the farm tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Sounds like a plan!" She exclaimed. I smiled at her reaction. She's like a kid who is excited about a field trip.