Day 2- Farm

Time flies so fast

Time flies so fast. It's her second day here already. We will be visiting the farm. We will also have lunch with the people at the farm. I know Yuxin will be happy. I am just waiting for her outside. I told her to just wear something comfortable since I know she'll get dirty at the farm. 

Just like an instant the door opened and I can't stop laughing since she is wearing a white tee and a white sneaker. Didn't I tell her we are going to the farm?

"What?" She asked. I covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing. 

"Nothing. I just find you too cute with your fit." 

"Should I change then?" 

"No! No need." I told her. 

"Aiya! What's with that face then?" I just walked to the driver's seat and gesture her to hop it so she won't ask questions. The farm is just a few minutes away we could just walk, but I brought food for the people so we had to drive there.

"Are you excited?" I asked her. 

"Of course! Thank you for always making me feel better." 

"Why, so serious now?" 

"I just feel like, I haven't done anything that would make you happy yet." She answered. Your presence is enough. 

"I am not expecting anything though, just be happy. That's all." I replied her. 

"Still." Yuxin is amazing. She has a big heart. I don't get why there are people who just throw hate at her. If I could just neck them I would do that. I just hope the world would be kinder to her. In no time we arrived at the farm. As soon as Yuxin stepped out of the car. I see her face lit up and in awe.

"Woah! This is beautiful, Y/N!" She exclaimed. 

"You like it?" I asked her. 

"Yes! I could stay here all day. I can also sleep overnight if you like." She's funny. 

"Well, the first one I agree, sleeping here is a no!" We don't know what could happen. There may be ghosts here or what! She just looked at me and smiled. We were approached by Uncle Chen. He was the person in charge here while Dad is away. Uncle Chen knew we are coming here.

"Ni hao, Uncle Chen. This is my best friend, Yuxin. Yuxin this is Uncle Chen." I introduced them to each other.

"Ni hao, Yuxin. I hope you enjoy your day here." 

"Thank you, Uncle Chen. The place is really beautiful. I am sure I will enjoy it here." They exchanged their hi's and hello and I am happy to see her so happy right now. This is what she deserves. We walked together and I see how excited Yuxin is. 

"Good morning, xiao Y/N!" 

"Good morning, Ayi! By the way, this is Yuxin." 

"Good morning, Yuxin!" They all greeted Yuxin and she did the same. Yuxin is one of the genuine people I know. She makes everyone around her comfortable and she is very easy to approach. The people here are kind and warm. They have been working with our family for years already. I am glad that despite my parent being away they are like my parents too.

"I want to show you something," I called her attention after she's done changing her shoes. I know her sneakers won't work. So I let her change to one of my clean boots. I always bring another pair with me."Remember, I told you about the horse I want?" I added.

 "No way! Is she here, already?" She asked and I nodded. 

"Just last week. Are you in for a ride?"

 "Am not sure, though!" She looks nervous. 

"Hey, why? Are you scared?" I asked.

"A bit." She replied. 

"I'll ride with you, then," I told her. She was hesitant at first but agreed eventually.

I told her to just wait outside so I can get Chang'e, my horse's name. I named her after the Chinese goddess of the moon.