Day 3- Beach

"Y/N, wake up! We need to catch the sunrise." I heard her voice. We slept late last night since she craved midnight snacks. 

"Just five more minutes, Yuxin." I turn to the other side and covered my face. I smelled mint in her. 

"You can't. You can just sleep later. Come on." She whined. I didn't move. She started to tickle my side. Aiya! 

"Yuxin stop that!" I'm still covering my face with a pillow. She won't stop. I removed the pillow and sit up. She smiled in victory.

She's dragging me to the beach. But since we traveled all the way here, I won't ruin it. She prepared blankets where we can sit down while we watch the sunrise. I am sleepy. My eyes are half-opened. I tried to close my eyes when I felt Yuxin's warm hands guiding my head on her shoulder. 

"Is it up?" I asked her. Still, my eyes closed. 

"Not yet. I'll let you know." She said. I hummed my reply. I think I slept a bit more, then I heard her whisper to open my eyes.

It's so beautiful

It's so beautiful. I'm thankful that Yuxin is so eager for us to watch the sunrise together. "So beautiful." She murmured. So are you

"It is," I said. She took and photo and a video of it so she can post it on her Weibo. She said it's a memory she can look forward to coming back here. Her fans probably missed her already just a few more days she'll be back in Beijing. I'll be back on my same routine. I will miss her. I looked at her she is so happy. We stayed at the beach for a few more hours and decided to go home before lunch.