Day 4- Movie

Yuxin is all so extra today. Not that I am complaining but not just used to it. She took care of breakfast so as lunch and now snacks! We decided to just chill around and watch a movie. I was sitting on the floor while she was on the couch browsing what movie we would watch. I took a glance at her and took a snap.

 "Look at this!" I told her and showed her pic

"Hey!" She exclaimed. 

"You look cool here!" I told her. 

"Am I?" She asked and took a closer look at it. As always.

"One more, Yuxin," I told her that I'll take another pic like it was a stolen shot but closer this time. 

"Like this?" She asked while her eyes were focused on her phone. She's adorable! When I'm done I showed it to her.

"Can you send it to me? I'll post it

"Can you send it to me? I'll post it." She said. 

"Sure!" I responded. 

"Come on, let's take a pic together." She loves taking photos and videos. Since the first day she was here, I can't count how many photos we took together and even videos. We finished watching movies and guess what, I wonder why she has this fascination with vampires and wolves. Twilight it is!

It's so fun to have her around. She's so caring and thoughtful. Maybe since she is so used to being by herself for the longest time she has this innate character that she wants to take care of people. Sometimes I wonder if she's forgetting that she is also human that needs care as well. That night I cooked dinner for her and Ayi. She's always appreciative. I told her that we will visit the farm again to play with Chang'e and harvest some goodies! 

After dinner, we freshen up and prepare to get some rest. Tomorrow will be another day. I was taken aback when I realized that soon she'll leave again. Why so fast?