Day 6- Talk

(knock. knock)

I opened the door and saw Yuxin standing. I am drinking. It's Yuxin's last night at the farm. I got used to it. Yuxin being around, makes me feel very happy. "Hey! You need anything?" I asked.

"I just want to," Yuxin paused a bit, I don't know whether she smells the alcohol in me or she just wants to forget what she's about to say. "You know what, forget it. Can I join you?" She said. She added.

Oh, God! Don't let me tell her what I am feeling inside. I don't want our friendship to suffer. "Do you drink?" I asked her. 

"Occasionally." She said and I nodded. I let her in. Am I thinking too much about her leaving? I don't want her to leave. Another week. Month? A year? Who knows when she'll be back again.

 Month? A year? Who knows when she'll be back again

"I'll help myself." As she pours herself a drink.

"Just be sober. You might need to take care of me tonight." I teased her. 

"No problem!" We sat down together. My room has a balcony I just set up some pillows and blankets to keep us cozy and warm. The weather is relaxing not too cold not too warm. Just perfect.

"The weather is nice." She said. Her eyes are fixed looking at the stars. We love stargazing. She said before that it makes her relax and they are beautiful. 

"Yeah! The moon is beautiful tonight." I responded. She took a sip of her wine. 

"Can I ask you a question?" She said. 

"You just did!" I told her.

 "Aiya! Y/N!" She said. I can't help but chuckle Yuxin is so adorable. 

"Go ahead," I told her. I look at her eyes. It's so pure. I could drown just staring at her.

"Do you have any plans to move to the city?" She asked. Honestly, I have. I want to live in Beijing or Shanghai but my parents say otherwise. They want me to manage the farm. I love them so much so I set aside my dream. I wanted to take my master's in the city. Start my own small business. Just a small wish of mine.

  "I do," I replied shortly. 

"You are always welcome in my place if you want to stay. You can move in with me." That's so sweet of her. Well, we're friends. Nothing more. In the first place, I shouldn't be thinking of this. Yuxin is genuine and just simply offering because she feels like it and being a good friend.

"Thanks, Yuxin!" I told her.

"I'm serious. I just thought you'd like to take up your masters. You want to start up a business. Isn't that what you want?" She replied. She is right. She knows me. I guess more than my parents know me now. 

"How about the farm? No one will take care of it." 

"I know you want to, Y/N. Why don't you tell them? I know they will understand." She said. Will they?

"I hope so." She held my right cheek

"Do what makes you happy. So you won't regret anything. I'm here to support you, Y/N. Always." Yuxin is being Yuxin. Full of encouragement. That is what I love about her. I hugged her tight I don't know how long I am in her arms. I felt my tears. I pulled away from the hug. 

"Something got in my eyes." I lied but I sniff. 

"Sure!" She responded with a smile.

Our conversation continues. I noticed the bottle of wine is almost empty. I was about to pour myself more but Yuxin stopped me.

"That's enough tonight." She told me.

"Just one more," I whined.

"No." She said.

"Just one more. You're no fun." I cooed. She's not listening.

"Come on, stand up and let's go to your bed." She stood up and reached for my hand. I extended it but didn't stand up. I shook my head. She sat down again and look at me with her brown eyes. So pretty. 

"Yuxin, you're such a beautiful person. I think I want to kiss you." I saw her getting closer. She's leaning closer. I closed my eyes.