Day 7- Finale

I opened my eyes and the sun shone on my face already. I got up and there it is. My head is spinning. I start to recall what happened last night. Then I remember, Yuxin held my hand and asked me to go to bed probably that's how I was here. She's leaving this afternoon. 

Better wake up now. Oh, please! I won't drink again! It hurts. I fixed my bed and prepare to go down. I went down to the kitchen and saw Auntie arranging some food supplies. 

"Morning, Ayi! Have you eaten breakfast?" I happily greeted.

 "You're up now. Sit down then. I'll warm the food." She said. I am really grateful despite not having mom here Ayi's here.

"Thank you, Ayi! Where is Yuxin?" I wonder if she's still sleeping.

"She's in her room. She was here early. She asked me if I can call her once you wake up." She said.

"Why?" I asked auntie.

"Obviously, she wants to have breakfast with her best friend." 

"Aiya! She hasn't eaten anything yet?" I asked.

"Yeah. I told her to eat already, but she insisted to wait for you. You guys had fun last night?" She asked me. I guess Yuxin told her about last night. 

"We drank last night. Send off." I told Ayi. She was okay with that I guess. We are grown-ups.

"Send off?" Ayi asked in confusion while she microwaves the food. Didn't I mention to her that Yuxin will leave today? 

"I'll just call her," Ayi said. 

"I'll do it." I offered.

"Okay. I'll set up the table then." She told me.

"Thanks, Ayi. You're the best!" I smiled and Ayi smiled and nodded.

"Yuxin," I called her name and knocked on her door. She opened it and greeted me.

"Morning!" She looks so happy. Is it because she's leaving already. Aiya! Why am I thinking too much? 

"Breakfast?" I asked her. 

"Sure!" She was about to close the door when I noticed her room is still normal. I mean. Not that I am complaining but I know her of being organized. 

"Based on your reaction, I think you don't remember it."

 "Remember what?" I begin asking.

"You told me to cancel my flight, today." My eyes widened. 

"I did?" I can't believe this!

"Yes! You didn't stop until I call my manager and confirmed it." 

"Oh no! I'm sorry, Yuxin." What did I do? 

"Well, not only that. I agreed in one condition." What now.

"What is that?" I am so lost. Why can't I remember things?

"You promise me that  you will tell your parents what you want." Telling them what I want is hard. But yeah, I guess at least I have to try.

"Okay, I promise I'll let them know," I told her.

"Great!" She exclaimed. 

"Is there anything else I did?" I asked. I hope there's nothing more. Talking to them is already hard. Why isn't she replying? Her ears were red. Oh no! That isn't just a dream? I'm dead. I can't look at her anymore. I look at her with an apologetic face. 

"We did kiss. But that's it."So we did. Why can't I remember it clearly? 

"I'm sorry. I was drunk. It's my fault. If I'm just sober that wouldn't happen. I'm really sorry." I can't look into her eyes. 

"I didn't regret kissing you though. I just want you to know." I can't help but feel elated by her words. But I hate my reaction sometimes. I was smiling that looks like I'm laughing.

"I'm serious, Y/N." She said. What does she even mean by that? 

"I know. I'm sorry. I just thought you wouldn't like it. And hate me for doing it." I honestly told her. The idea of her hating me scares me. What will happen to our friendship if that happens? I'm grateful everything is fine.

"I would never hate you." She replied. I hugged her and she hugged back. God, thank you for having Yuxin as my best friend. I can't imagine my life without her. With that, her week starts again. We may not know what the future holds but one thing is for sure, We always have each other's back.

--------

      Finally, another finished story. I apologized if it took me some time to update this story. I just don't feel writing for the past few weeks. I also miss our Xinxin and the drought of her added to it too. But thank you again for reading all my stories so I only have one more story left pending. I guess after that I would take some break in writing not unless a cool plot pops in my head.☺️

    Again, thank you very much for your votes and for adding my stories to your reading lists. Please take care, everyone. Until my next update! Love lots! 💙💙💙💕