A Saber?

Diego P.O.V

The next few weeks has passed. I was with constant anger and hate.

One day I was getting ready for a hunt. After a while looking for a prey I finally found one.

As I was getting ready to stalk. I felt a presence like someone is there. I started chasing my prey. As I chasing I heard someone footsteps chasing my prey.

Then the prey took a very sharp turn a ninety degree angle. In front of me it was a saber. Not any saber it was a white saber the kind who killed my pack.

The white saber also saw me with anger. We basically charged at each other.

We tackled each other I was getting the upper hand. Then the saber clawed my face. My anger began to boil. I began claw and bite at the saber.

Each time the saber began to back off. Then I grabbed the saber's neck and slammed into a tree.

The saber was beaten badly having trouble to get up. I pounced on the saber. Now the saber was on the ground in my claws. It was my chance to avenge my pack.

The saber looked away from me waiting for death as I was raising my claw. As soon I was to strike the saber looked at me. It was female saber which I stopped. The girl shut her eyes waiting for death then saw me I didn't hit her.

I back off quickly feeling bad and at the same time anger.

The female spoke with anger, "You are the one who killed my pack!"

I spoke with anger, "Huh?! Well your kind killed my pack including my mother!"

The saber got up with difficulty and spoke, "How about a round two!"

I immediately pounced on her again putting my claw to her neck.

I spoke, "I would of killed you already! Be grateful I spared your life!"

"Grateful?! Because I'm a girl!"

"Shut up!"

I was getting ready to choke her to death but something was telling to not hurt her.

Then I let her go, she was coughing to get air.

I spoke, "I let this pass but next time I'll have no mercy!"

"Fine! I'll shred you to pieces!"

As I was about to walk away from the female. I notice that the female couldn't get up. Completely weak that she can't defend her self.

I was feeling regret that I beat her up. Same time I didn't want to help her. I decided to help her it was a hard decision.

I walked towards the white saber.

The female spoke with anger, "Now you changed your mind to kill me?!"

"No."

Then I put my body under her to help to get her up. The saber was surprised that an enemy was help her.

The saber spoke, "Your doing this because you need a girl and submit me to your desires!"

I spoke, "No. I'm doing this because you defenseless and nothing else."

The saber began to bite my throat. But she couldn't because she was weak. I took the saber to safe spot to rest.

I put her down. Then I looked at her firmly. She was most beautiful saber I ever seen in my life. I have anger in her kind.

I spoke, "Stay here."

The saber stood there silence. I went out hunting.

The saber P.O.V

Why he is helping me? We are enemies to death. His pack killed my family and my friends. I wanted to kill him with my claws. I could sense behind the cold saber that he used to be happy and cheerful.

When I look at him good. I saw he is handsome and strong. I should not fall for him.

Diego P.O.V

After a while I returned back to the spot with food. The saber was laying there.

I spoke, "Your meal."

I dropped the prey to her and I went bit a distant to keep eye on her. She began eating.

After some time we didn't said a word to each other.

When nightfall came I slept away from her. She was keeping on eye on me to not get close to her.

3rd P.O.V

Diego fell asleep feeling tired. The female saw him asleep. As she was trying to sleep but she instincts want to be next to the male saber.

She was trying badly to not to. Then she walked towards Diego then layed down next to Diego's body feeling his muscles and warm body. Out of nowhere Diego began to purr and putting his head on top her.

The saber was surprised that the male was being a soft to her. She wanted to kill him but she felt protected and cared during the night. Then she slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep purring.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!