Your name

Diego P.O.V

The next morning I woke up then I felt something under my chin. I looked down it was the female white saber.

Before I got up the girl woke up immediately. She quickly moved away from me.

She spoke, "What do you think are you doing?!"

I responded, "I wonder how you ended up sleeping with me."

She looks at me up and down. She seems to realize that she went to me during the night.

She spoke with her ears down, "Um... I guess it was comfy."

"Oh. You seem good. Which you can leave."

She responded, "Yeah true. If I ever see you again I'll kill you."

"Whatever."

I began to walk away from her. Hours passed by I kept roaming around. Then I felt someone was following me. I looked behind me it was the girl who I helped.

I turned around and spoke, "Why are you here?"

She looks down and respond, "Well.. I think you need company instead being alone."

"Especially who is my enemy."

There is still rivalry between us. But something was bringing us close.

I spoke, "Okay. Don't think I'll be easy on you."

She spoke, "Fine with me. Don't even come close to me."

I asked, "Okay. What your name?'

She responded, "My name is Shira."

"Beautiful name."

"Is that a complement?"

"It's up to you."

Shira spoke, "What your name?"

I responded, "My name is Diego."

"Okay Diego. We must set rules for us. Despite we're enemies. Number one Don't come close to me. Two we must hunt our own food. Three we must sleep separate."

I spoke, "Sounds good. Let's get going Shira.

We started walking together but in a distant. Wondering how much are going to change.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!