I'm here with you

3rd P.O.V

Shira went to the edge of the cliff and checked if her mate is alive. Shira saw Diego laying there dead.

Shira spoke, "Diego!"

Shira hurriedly went down. Shira went to Diego. Shira was crying nonstop seeing her mate dead.

Shira spoke crying, "Please Diego don't leave me alone! Who will take care us?! You are the only one I have!"

Shira layed on top Diego's body crying. Shira was there for a day not leaving Diego's body.

Shira had to return home because of dangers and her cubs are close to be birth.

Shira was in the cave feeling pain and sadness.

Shira spoke, "I can't give up. I need to be for my cubs."

Shira was having trouble to move on but she felt something good will happen.

Weeks passed by Shira gave birth to four cubs. Shira was on watch nonstop to make sure her cubs are safe. Shira felt that Diego's presence like he was alive. Like she and her cubs are protected from outside dangers.

Shira could hear Diego's voice in a small voice, "Don't worry Shira. I'm here with you."

Diego P.O.V

Then I opened my eyes. I was alive but a lot of pain. I couldn't move at all felt my bones broken.

I stood there for a day then I could barely walk. I was heading back to the cave then I heard Shira crying inside.

I thought she already took me as dead. I decided not to get contacted to her.

Days went on I slowly regained my strength. I slept outside keeping on eye on the cave.

Not long I could hear Shira in pain meaning she is giving birth to my cubs. I wanted to see them but I felt I couldn't belong there if I was a ghost.

Days passed Shira hasn't left the cave. I began to worry if Shira will starve. I went out to hunt and brought a deer in front of the in the night.

Then later Shira walked to the entrance of the cave and started to look around and saw the prey in front of her. Then Shira started to bring the prey inside the cave.

Every night I would bring food in front of the cave so Shira won't leave my cubs unprotected. Before I go to watch I would whisper in the air telling her everything will be okay.

I completely lost her scent which I couldn't smell her anymore. It been a month we been together.

I felt like crazy like if I was no longer myself. I felt like I was a ghost haunting. I would walk pass the cave's entrance.

One day I decided to go inside of the cave thinking I'm already a ghost. I walked into the cave.

3rd P.O.V

Shira sense someone was close. Shira couldn't tell if it was danger or friendly. Shira will protect her cubs no matter who is it.

Then in the distance Shira saw a saber in front of entrance couldn't see who is it.

Shira began to growl at the saber. But the saber continues walking without aggression.

Shira spoke, "Get out of here! Or I'll kill you!"

The saber didn't react but continued walking. Shira pounced on the saber but in front it.

The saber is very close to the cubs. Shira felt she couldn't attack at all. Shira stared at the saber. It was friendly presence or more like lovely presence.

The saber's nose touched Shira nose.

Shira spoke, "Who... are you?"

It spoke, "Shira. Am I dead or alive?"

Shira remembered the voice it was Diego's voice. Shira decided to put a paw on the saber. It felt its alive, the softness of the fur

Shira spoke, "Diego?"

"Yeah it's me. Shira."

Then Shira pounced on the saber. Then the light was on the saber. It was actually Diego.

Diego spoke, "Shira..."

Then Shira pressed her lips against Diego's. Shira began to kiss Diego passionately.

Diego started kissing back. He felt Shira's lips again.

Shira spoke, "You're alive Diego."

"Yeah, I thought I was a ghost."

Shira was on top of Diego. Then cubs walked towards Diego. They began to mew at him. They began to rub against Diego's face.

Shira spoke, "They know who is their dad."

Shira rubbed Diego's body getting his scent back.

Shira spoke, "You're mine. You are not leaving me again."

"It been long I smell your scent Shira. I'm here with you."

Diego, Shira and the cubs are happy to together like a family.

Diego P.O.V

It been a long and hard life I had. I met the saber who I hated. Now I love her with all I have. Now we are together and our cubs that are ours. Unexpected fate I had when I was looking for revenge now I'm soft with saber was doing the same.

I hope you enjoyed the story. See all next time! Go fast cheetah! Thanks for the votes and comments.