Hope

Diego P.O.V

After few months has passed Shira hasn't returned. I felt alone again and the past self returned.

Everything was boring. I started to wander in the wilderness. I felt was missing Shira beside me. Like I can't live without her if she was mine.

Some nights I would cry for her. I tried to not to cry. The more I hold it I would break down in tears.

Weeks passed by I would go over snowy mountains and cliffs. I had trouble sleeping and all I could think about is Shira.

Why I care Shira now? I get worried for her. If she is okay? Lonely? Need help? Comfort? Hunger?

Somewhat I was like searching for her. Every once in a while I sniffed the ground if she left her scent.

Shira P.O.V

After I left I was glad that I wasn't able to see the soft saber. But time went on I felt lonely like I need his side to feel soft and warm body.

I regret what I told him. I wished I never left. I wonder if he's okay. I'm worried that he will go on a rampage.

I wish I could comfort his pain, and sorrow. But now I'm too far from him. Every morning I wanted to feel his soft fur. Like he was mine only.

Diego P.O.V

I continued walking in the wild. Few days has passed. I was losing hope to see her again.

One night I was walking in the dense woods. I thought all hope was lost to see her again.

Then I heard someone coming to my way. Then I decided to see who was it. I walked towards into a opened.

In the other side I couldn't really see. Our steps got closer until we were standing in front of each other. I could see who was it.

I could sense it was familiar. The smell the breathing.

I spoke, "I..."

"Diego?"

"Shira?"

Then out of nowhere Shira pounced on me to the ground. I thought it was a attack but I felt Shira purring on me. Then I started purring out of nowhere.

We stayed there for hours hugging together, purring. I missed her purrs, her touch. Her light body and fur.

Even though we didn't said a word. We knew we missed each other company. I slowly put my paws around her. After that Shira started to purr louder.

Shira would cuddle to my body like needing my warmth. Shira began her rub body against mine especially on my face.

I was happy to see her again after so long. It was comforting us. To be together even though we hate each other.

Slowly we began to fall asleep together. Then I hugged Shira tighter towards my body and began to purr.

Shira placed her face to my neck feeling me purring. Then we fell asleep holding together.

The next morning I woke I was still holding Shira. I was about to get up then Shira put me down wanting to stay longer.

After a while Shira woke up and noticed our position. Shira places her head on my chest hearing my heartbeat.

Shira spoke, "I'm sorry Diego. I shouldn't said that knowing you are hurt."

I spoke, "Same here for hurting you."

"You know I still hate you."

"Yeah same here, but I can't live without you."

Shira looks at me like in embarrassment. Like if we were married.

I spoke, "Sorry should forget that I said that."

"No I'm also missed you."

"Okay we should get going."

"No Diego. Let stay like this bit more longer."

"Okay."

Finally we reconcile together. I wonder what else waiting for us in the future.