Coming Soon: BOOK 2

Summary

Time has passed since the X-Men team was created, and many of them have either retired, left, or died off. And now, the government wants mutants to register themselves. Many mutants won't even come out of hiding due to their fear of being discovered and locked up. 

So, the X-Men made it their mission to find mutants and help them control their powers. They also offered for the mutants to stay at Xavier's School for the Gifted. Many of the mutants accepted their help and stayed with them. Some mutants even come out of hiding to come to the school.

But there are some mutants who take advantage of this. The Brotherhood of Mutants is trying to recruit more mutants so they will be able to eliminate the non-mutants. So, the X-Men have to stop them before they ruin a peaceful future for mutants and humans alike.

Unfortunately, this causes the mutants to hide more. Not wanting anything to do with the war between humans and mutants, some mutants go into hiding and live amongst the humans.

As the X-Men continue with their plan, they come across a small group of mutants who were under attack by a member of the Brotherhood of Mutants. 

Will they be able to help these new mutants and recruit them to fight for peace between mutants and humans? Or will the Brotherhood get them first?