TWO

//TW//: SLIGHT MENTIONS OF SUICIDE!

"Ryan." Alexis breathed with a smile on her face.

"Surprise, Lexi." He smiled back.

She jumped in his arms and he engulfed her into a hug.

"I've missed you so much. It's been two years too long!" Alexis exclaimed into the crook of his neck.

"I missed you more. God, I have so much to tell you! I mean, I bet you have even more to tell me, but anyway that's not the point. We've missed so much and I'm so confused and I really want answers, but most importantly I just wanted to see you, my besties friend." Ryan ranted.

Alexis laughed at her best friend. "Gosh, I missed your rants."

She pulled away and stared up into his dark, forest green eyes. He had looked the same as always, his mess of brown curls and his skinny figure that Alexis had missed so much.

"Hi, Wanda. The last time I saw you was when I almost died." Ryan waved.

Wanda let out a small giggle. "Hello, Ryan."

The two then slightly hugged each other snd Alexis looked over at Vision.

"Thank you, Vis." Alexis muttered.

"But of course. Anything for you and Wanda, Alexis. You know that." Vision nodded.

Alexis smiled and gave her robotic friend a hug as well.

"I know you can't really feel this emotion, but it's okay. I cannot thank you enough."

"Actually, I do feel a little something. I'm not quite sure what it is, but it is there. I think it may be gratitude." Vision replied.

Alexis half-smiled and pulled away from him.

"I think I'm going to go to bed, but you two should go catch up. I'll be waiting here for you, mon amore." Wanda spoke up.

Alexis nodded and they shared a soft kiss.

Before going downstairs to the lounge of the hotel, Alexis grabbed a bottle of champagne as well as two glasses and a hat to try to mask herself in case there was anyone down there who might be suspicious of her.

"When I got back from Paris, I listened to your voicemail immediately after I got home and knew something was wrong, and I knew that it was even more wrong when I found that the new compound was pretty much empty. Soon after, I went to visit your dad and he pretty much explained everything from his side of the story which we all know is probably over dramatic, but he told me you were gone and so was Vision, and you were most likely with Wanda. I had to take care of a few things with my brother, but then I got in contact with Vision very recently and he told me you guys were here, so this is where I came." Ryan explained.