FIVE

Once they had retrieved Vision and Ryan, they had made it back to the ship

"Now, I thought we had a deal. Stay close, check in. Don't take any chances."

"I'm sorry. We just wanted more time. We were going to go to London."

"And I also thought you were going back to see your father." Nat raised her eyebrows.

"I was, but then I decided it was a better idea to stay with my girlfriend. And it was, did you see what happened out there? I think I made the right choice to stay." Alexis replied.

"Weren't you the one who got stabbed? Twice?" Sam asked.

Alexis gave him a dirty look.

"Well...Well, at least they helped each other, right?" Ryan defended.

"That doesn't matter now. What matters now is where we're going and what we might have to do." Steve spoke up.

"And where exactly are we going, Cap?" Sam asked.

"Home." Cap answered.

They all looked around at each other, knowing that meant the compound.

Alexis shifted herself over to her girlfriend and took her hand in her own.

"I guess our London trip was ruined." Alexis lied.

Wanda let out a small, cute laugh.

"Maybe, but there's always time for us to go to London." Wanda responded.

"You're right. Hopefully it's sooner rather than later."

Wanda smiled and gave Alexis a soft kiss and sat hand in hand for the rest of the ride.

They got back to the compound in pretty much in no time.

Once they got inside, they marched into the lab where Rhodey was, Ryan and Wanda helping Alexis walk, considering the fact that she was still in pain. Natasha, Steve, Sam marched in front of them.

When they got there, they saw Rhodey conferencing with Secretary Ross.

"Mr. Secretary." Steve nodded towards the man.

"You got some nerve. I'll give you that."

"You could use some of that right now." Natasha fired back.

"The world's on fire and you think all of forgiven?" Ross raised his eyebrows.

"I'm not looking for forgiveness. And i'm way past sling for permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you're going to stand in our way, we'll fight you too." Steve argued.

"Arrest them. Even Stark."

"Oh why, because I chose my girlfriend over your stupid accords?" Alexis rolled her eyes.