EIGHT

The barrier had been opened and the aliens came running for them

Alexis turned herself invisible again and spin-kicked one of the ugly creatures in it's unappealing face, and then stomped on it, the pool of water she was standing in getting on the alien.

She then stopped it through the stomach with the sword and pulled it out.

She did the same to a bunch of the other aliens, beginning to grow tired, but not stopping for the life of her.

Alexis knew that this is what she'd have to do if she wanted to protect Wanda and the stone. She had no other choice.

She had also decided to possess a few of the aliens, making it seem like they had betrayed each other and taking them out and going back to her own body.

An alien had knocked the gun out of Bucky's hands and began attacking him, but Alexis snuck up on the alien and stabbed him through the back, killing him.

"You're welcome."

"Behind you!" Bucky called.

An alien attacked her from behind another one jumping on top of her as well.

Bucky grabbed his and shot them, getting them away from her.

Panting, she pulled herself up snd swallowed.

"You know, for two people who used to be enemies, we make a pretty good team." She said.

"We do, don't we?" Bucky nodded.

Just then, a flashing light came out of the sky, and something was thrown out of it, destroying the aliens.

Once most of them were killed, Thor came down, with a three and a racoon standing next to him and an axe in his hand.

"Thor." Alexis smiled.

Bruce laughed. "You guys are so screwed now!"

"Bring me Thanos!" Thor screamed and ran forwards.

Groot and rocket followed behind him.

Thor jumped up and landed on his feet, lightening surging through him, destroying more of the aliens.

Alexis had taken more out out with her sword and her powers.

Something came out of the ground, a new ship that could roll over them and destroy them.

Alexis threw her sword at it, but knew it wasn't going to do anything except get destroyed.

"Shit, I'm an idiot.

She was empty handed and more aliens came toward her. She turned herself invisible, dodging their attack.

Thor threw the axe over to destroy them and when they were destroyed, Alexis caught it in her hand.

She made herself visible once more and her jaw dropped, Thor's eyes going wide.

The rollers came close to them and she threw the axe back to him before running forward.

Just then, they were lifted up by a red renter by and Alexis turned to see her girlfriend lifting them up.

Alexis ran over, a burning in her chest and yelled out, a large forcefield going around Wanda as she threw it down at the aliens behind her, destroying them.

"You did that." Alexis muttered.

"You did that." Wanda had-smiled.

Alexis slightly laughed and they shared a quick kiss, Okoye and Natasha staring at them.

"Any other secret powers you'd like to share?" Natasha raised her eyebrows.

"Or any you'd like to give away?" Okoye asked.

The two girls slightly giggled.

"Guys, we got a Vision situation here." Sam informed.

Wanda and Alexis looked at each other.

"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve ordered.

"On my way."

"We've got it."

Just then, Wanda was hit in the head and sent flying back.

"He'll die alone. As will you." She spat.

"Oh, honey, she's not alone. And you're not going to kill her." Alexis growled.

Nat and Okoye were standing behind her and the three fought the alien.

She hit Okoye, but Alexis possessed her and grabbed her weapon, stabbing her through the chest, killing her, then went back to her own body.

"Let's go! Now!"

The four sprinted as fast as they could to where Vision was, just in time for Thanos to show up.

Alexis felt a chill go up her spine and wiped the blood off of her lip.

Thanos appeared in a cloud of blue smoke and Alexis grabbed Wanda's hand.

"Eyes on him. Stay sharp." Steve ordered.

No matter who went to fight him, Thanos used the infinity stones to stop them.

"Ladies. It's time." Vision said.

"Vision!" They echoed, shaking their hands.

Alexis looked back. "I'll hold him off."

"No, Alexis—."

Alexis turned around and and ran to Thanos, kicking him angrily in both of his shins, getting ready to sweep him out from under his feet, but he stabbed her, just like they had done before.

Wanda screamed out and sunk to her knees.

"Alexis! No!" She cried. "No."

Alexis gave her a look, then a nod, hitching a shaky breath, knowing this was it.