New Year, New Beginning

After the party, things went back to how it was, they continued working at where they are supposed to work, things were doing well. After that night, the sober Jimin didn't meet Jungkook as much as he wanted. Drunk Jimin is a very open and brave Jimin, sober Jimin, lets just say, shy. However they texted each other from time to time, morning greetings, have you gotten your dinner or breakfast, Jungkook even shared somethings about his life, like how pressured he was, because his shop manager wanted him to achieve his targets, and things are not going great. Jimin being the receiving end, tried his best to calm him, and tried his best to be there for him, even though they didn't really get to meet often.

The texting kept going, however Jimin was in a dark place a week after the party. Now, aside from Taehyung being the bestie in Jimin's life like forever. Jimin however, had two other girlfriends, that is super close. Jessi, who is basically who Jimin would go to everytime he had something to share with, or to cry with, and Rose, a friend that you could count on, but she is more attached with her boyfriend, so you could pretty much say, Jimin could only go to Jessi or Taehyung depending on the situation.

Recently Jimin got into a really bad situation with one of his cousins. Why would Jimin be in a dark place, one might ask. It is because Jimin is really close with this cousin, and would go to him for literally anything as well, but this cousin irks Jimin from time to time, and he likes to throw snide comments whenever he get a chance, they would get into situation like this from time to time, but this time it is serious, because Jimin's mood changed drastically, he started to go to work late, and he would drive to the beach late at night after work and drink until he's drunk.

It was a Saturday night, right after work, Jimin told Taehyung that he had something to do, which was obviously a lie, and he drove himself to the beach, settled down in a spot where there weren't any people that could see him. With earphones in, some sad songs were going on, and he was drinking and thinking about that fight he had with his cousin. A can slowly became two and so on, until it was showing two zero three on his screen, and right at that moment, he received a text from Jessi asking where he was, and that she was at the party with their group of friends and they were expecting him to be there. To which he sent a photo of the beach from his position, and there were cans and bottles of alcoholic beverages shown in the photo too. Jessi knew, whenever Jimin can't get out of his head, he will try to shut everyone out, everyone except her, but because it's kinda late at night, and she was drunk too, so she asked Jungkook to go to where Jimin were and try to bring Jimin back to his senses. How Jessi knew Jungkook if you are wondering, they were practically friends of friends, and Jessi knew Jimin had a huge crush on him so sending him would be a better option.

It doesn't take long for Jungkook to find Jimin. Jungkook texted Jimin before he came for him, but Jimin didn't tell where he was exactly, so for Jungkook to find him in the dark was what one could call fate. He sat somewhere close, but not close enough that he could touch Jimin or vice versa, he could tell Jimin needed his own space.

Something in Jimin wanted someone to be there for him, specifically wanting a shoulder that he could lay on, and so he texted Jungkook, asking if he could come closer, and he did. Jimin passed a can of beer, thinking that Jungkook might want it too. After maybe three cans later, Jimin asked if he could lay on his shoulder just for awhile, and Jungkook moved slightly closer than before so that Jimin could lay on his shoulder comfortably. They sat there without talking to each other, both were deep in their own thoughts, until Jungkook felt that his shoulder was getting damp. He didn't ask why, instead he said "It's okay, let it all out". Jimin did let it all out, and when he felt slightly better, he looked at Jungkook, and he asked "Can we stay like this forever, and not change?" To which Jungkook just simply nodded.

Jimin continued going to the beach every other night after work, and Jungkook was there with him, although they don't talk much, but their bond definitely grew stronger, but Jimin still hasn't tell Jungkook how he really feel, because he is not sure if Jungkook is gay, or he has any interest in him, so he want to play it safe for now.