Epilogue

"I'll leave, please be happy" It's what Jimin last said to Jungkook. One might ask how could Jimin be that selfless and forgiving time after time. It's just how he is. No one knows that Jimin left Jungkook that night. Jimin resigned, and moved away from his city a little after that month.

One day before Jimin leaves, he hung out with his friends. Of course, Jungkook was there as well. It was awkward for them as well, because Jimin had blocked him on Line, Instagram, and anywhere that Jungkook would be able to text him. But now, they are seated next to each other, so there is no way Jimin could block him or not interact with him.

That night when they hung out. Everyone wanted Jimin to stay, they asked why Jimin had to leave out of a sudden.

Jimin finds it hard to explain, how can he tell the others that the reason for him leaving is because of Jungkook because he can't bear the pain of being near to the one that he still has feelings for. He brushed it off by telling his gang that he is still young and he doesn't want to be confined in his own bubble of comfort for the time being. He promised that his leaving will only be temporary. where ever he is going, it's just gonna take 2 hours of driving away, he will be back before anyone knows it whenever he had the time.

The night ended, with a group hug. Taehyung hugged his best friend so tight as if he is leaving forever they cried together too when that hug took place. Jungkook was next in line for a hug too, Jimin did gave him a light hug, and Jimin gave him a letter and ask him to read it when he is alone later.

With that being said, they each went their separate ways back to their own home. Jimin packed his last luggage and took a look at his room and his current surrounding for the last time before he starts to load the stuff into his car. As he got into his car and started to drive away, he received a call from Jungkook...

The Letter

Jungkook-ah, this is the last time you will receive anything from me at all. Please forgive me for being selfish for once.

Ever since I met you, I've fallen for you, I've fallen so deep that I can't climb my way out of it. I know you are still confused and maybe still in love with Jessi, I don't blame you for that, so don't feel guilty. But I do love you, I'm not going to deny that, but as long as you are not sure about your own feelings, I'm going to keep my distance... I think deep down you know, it is unfair for the three of us...

Jungkookie, I've done many things to myself just to stay away from you, but I failed every time when I receive any text or even hear your voice. I can't anymore, I'm tired, very tired.

Jungkook-ah, if you can, please be honest with me? If you want me the way I want you, tell me? I will stay...

If not, please let me go... I'll give myself a year before I move on from you, which I'm not sure if I'm able to do it, but I will try.

Until then, be happy Kookie, I love you, so much!

Jimin.

*****************

The End

*****************

A/N:

Wanna guess if Jimin stayed after that call or he left?