The Breakdown

*Trigger Waning, read at your own expense*

***************

That night both of them slept peacefully, with Jimin still within Jungkook's embrace. Although Jimin knew deep down that this won't last, and all will be gone, once the conflict between the two is resolved. However, he can't resist it. Especially not after Jungkook says that he has feelings for him as well.

Probably because they are too wasted the night before, they slept through the morning. They were still sound asleep when Taehyung, crept in to check if they are up for breakfast, but his smile quickly turns into a sour face. He knew this would happen, but he hoped that he would be wrong. Seeing his friend fall deeper and deeper for someone that is still unsure of his own feelings, doesn't sit well with him, but there is only so much that he could do.

He went out of the room, closing the door slowly behind him, and tell the others that the pair is still asleep, and they should proceed to breakfast on their own.

Feeling some achiness from the position of how he slept, Jungkook woke, wanting to adjust to a better position, while he is trying to remove his hand under Jimin's neck, he actually wakes Jimin. "Morning baby" He gently placed a kiss on Jimin's forehead, which Jimin tried to avoid, but he too was having a cramp on his neck. Jungkook proceeded to pull Jimin in closer, eyes locked on each other, it was as if there are unspoken words wanting to explode. Still, in Jungkook's embrace, Jimin looked into his eyes and told him what is on his mind currently. "Jungkookie, I have feelings for you, I'm not gonna lie, but seeing you liking someone else that is close to me, and there is nothing I can do about it, really hurts. I love you, I love my best friend too, but I can't do this" Jungkook stared into Jimin's eye, trying to generate a reply that could convince Jimin that he is interested in him too. "Jiminie, I know your feelings, and I think I'm having feelings for you too, but at the same time, i-i uh..." Jimin knew. He put a finger on Jungkook's lips, "I understand Kookie, you don't have to say it when you are ready, maybe we could try?" They stayed in the bed, in each other's embrace, for the rest of the day.

The trip ended quite well. All the walls Jimin tried to build up in the past few months were torn down once again since that night.

Life seems to go back to normal after the trip, those who worked continued working, partygoers parties, and those who hung out after work continued hanging. With that being said, after that little talk the pair had the other day, Jungkook seems to change for a bit, showing some interest and some affection by his action. He would pick Jimin up in the morning and get to work together, basically doing things that a possessive boyfriend would do. Not gonna lie, Jimin enjoyed the new change, but they are far from being official.

Things start to seems right for him. For once.

Weeks pass by. They continued doing what they do all the time. The pair got more intimate, but Jimin hasn't forget that these changes is all because of the fight that Jungkook and Jessi had. At least he is being reminded every time Taehyung had a talk with him.

"Jimin-ah, if he is being serious with you, you need to make sure that nothing is going on with him and Jessi" Taehyung started to talk, one evening, on their regular ciggy break. Jimin nodded. He knew he had to talk to Jungkook about this, or else he wouldn't be the only one that is hurting. But little did he knew, Jessi had no intention whatsoever towards Jungkook, she sees him as a friend or best friend. Jimin, only knew what he saw, and what he saw is their intimacy and their interaction that is full of affections.

So later that night, while they were waiting for Jessi to arrive at the cafe that they usually hung out. The pair ate something together and drinking some beers while the music was playing in the background.