Possibilities

Coming back after so long, everything has changed. But one thing Jimin was sure about is that Jungkook is still here. He will send a text from time to time, telling Jimin what went on with his day so on and so forth. He will share his happiness and what frustrates him with Jimin. Jimin saw everything, but he didn't reply to him. Jungkook doesn't know that Jimin kept Jungkook on his blocked list ever since he left. He saw everything, just didn't reply.

Jimin tried getting himself into a romantic relationship before he moved back to his hometown, but it didn't work as to how he imagined. All he wanted from whoever he is seeing is to have Jungkook's trait. He knows it's not right and not fair for the other person, and so those relationship doesn't last.

It's is almost a month since he moved back here, and his best friend has been dying to see him after so long. So they met. Everything was so similar but different at the same time for Jimin. The familiar places and faces, the differences in feelings. Taehyung got together with Yoongi hyung, the others are still looking around. They went to the cafe that they always hung out, the owner of the cafe was so excited to see Jimin is back after so long. Before he moves away, Jimin used to sing freelance for them at the cafe.

Everyone is busy asking Jimin how his life has been after all these while alone in an alienated environment. They have no idea how he is ever since he moved away, he would text them to keep them in the loop, but he never tells them the hard time he was having when he is alone. Like how he suffered from depression, and he still cuts from time to time, when those memories attacked him in his sleep, and how his pillow is soaked in the morning. He replied casually alls good hyung. A lie. Taehyung knew, his friend is lying, but decided not to call him out.

While the others got so immersed in their conversation, Taehyung pulled Jimin away for a ciggy, and they chatted for a bit. In their conversation, Taetae brought up Jungkook, asking Jimin how he felt about Jungkook. "Jimin-ah, if you still feel for him, maybe it's time to let him know, he is still waiting for you as far as we know". Jimin on the other hand is still waiting for him as well. He wanted to know if he should continue waiting for him, or he should move on. He considered talking to Jungkook to sort out their feelings, but he is not sure how given that he had him blocked and cut all connection with him.

The next few days were spent redecorating his house, organizing, and getting ready back for work. As he was unpacking, he found some of his old selfies with Jungkook, and also some movie tickets that he kept as memorabilia for himself. Each of the items holds the memories of both of them at the time it was taken, the one that he was holding on to right now, brought him back to the first time they met, as he reminisces, tears flowed down too. Those memories were also contaminated with painful experiences which he tried to put away. After a while, he put away those items back into a black box, getting ready for bed. He thought about unblocking Jungkook just for his own curiosity, and as he did, text after text flowing in. Although Jimin knew Jungkook hasn't stopped texting him, but seeing his text is making him nervous as well.

***************

Jungkookie 🖤:

Jimin-ah, how are you doing? I know you are back already, can we meet?

***************

Jimin contemplated if he should meet him or not, but he knows he needed to move on from Jungkook one way or another, so after a careful decision, he decided to meet the only man he loved. They texted for a bit, asking how are they doing being apart for such a long time and stuff.

Before they meet, Jimin was so nervous and he paced back and forth in his wardrobe looking for what to wear. "You need to stop pacing back and forth Minnie, I'm getting dizzy looking at you" Taetae was not so happy, knowing his best friend is meeting the guy that broke his heart, but he knew Jimin needed to meet him to sort things out, so he is here to prep talk his best friend. "Look Minnie, if it works out, I will be so happy for you, but I need to be upfront with you, I will break him if he does anything funny again. If it doesn't work out, I will break him as well, for making you wait for fo so long... so either way, he dies, do you understand?" Jimin looks at his friend giving him the I'm fine look.

Jungkook came ten minutes earlier than the time they both agreed on. A honk could be heard outside of Jimin's house, and with that Jimin walked out of his house and walking over to the car. In Jungkook's hand is a bouquet of black roses, which Jimin really loves. "Hey, Jiminie, you look goo-gorgeous!" Jimin gives him a casual hug and laughed it off. He had no idea where Jungkook is bringing him to, he asked, but Jungkook kept it a secret.

The whole journey, was filled with casual talks and Jungkook tried to flirt again and again, as usual, Jimin melts for him. The place that they are going is pulling in closer, a familiar place comes into the picture as Jungkook parked his car. The beach where they first had their moment.

He gripped Jimin's hand, and they walked towards the exact spot where they sat that night. They sat down, and Jungkook started to tell Jimin how he's doing since Jimin moved away, and that he really missed him.

"Jimin-ah, thank you for agreeing for coming out to meet me tonight. I knew you probably might have a lot in your head now, so I just need you to know that Jimin-ah, I'm really sorry for what I did back then, my uncertainty, my action, and all those stupid stuff that I've done to you... but Jimin-ah, it was never Jessi, or anyone else, it has been you from the start... and I think it will always be you..."

Tears are forming up in Jimin's eyes, as he looks into the latter's eyes, and there is not a glimpse of doubt or uncertainty at all. Jungkook was not lying.

"Jungkookie, I miss you so much... I tried to block you, I tried to not think about you, I mean I tried every possible way to forget you and move on, but I just cannot. I even tried to get into a relationship, but I can't... Kookie, I need to move on, but I'm still kinda stuck with you... and I still love and still feel the same for you... but I understand if you have changed now, you can let me know, and I will move on..."

Jungkook cupped Jimin's face, thumbing away the ugly tears that tugged his heart. He placed a gentle kiss on his forehead, and as their eyes locked, Jungkook whispered, "No, babe, I spent a year regretting letting you go, I'm not going to let anyone or anything get into us anymore"

***************

The End

***************

Author's Notes :

Hi Guys! i feel like I can't do a sequel for this book yet... at least not now. If you read through this book, you know that this book is based fully on what I had experienced irl. I have to give a shoutout to someone here, you know who you are, if it weren't for you, I might not have even have the courage to meet and talk to that guy irl, and sort out our feelings for each other. Don't worry about me now you guys. 

We are together officially, and hoping for a better future.

Thank You for supporting this book guys! I really appreciated it so so much!

PS:- It's really the end for this book, won't be any updates anymore for this book 😅

Also, please support my new book Untitled 💜