Disappointed, and Devastated.

*Self-harm is included in this chapter, if you find yourself uncomfortable, please skip. Nothing is too gory in that sense, but nevertheless, self-harm is included, now don't say i didn't warn you guys*

***************

Nothing hurts more than anything when you are seeing someone you love is in love with someone else, let alone that person is your best friend. They continued hanging out every other day, they even got a group chat to kill some time when they were working,and that hurts Jimin more, because he gets to see how Jungkook tries to talk to Jessi ambiguously. Taehyung asked Jimin to gradually withdraw himself, before he gets in too deep, and it will be harder for him to get himself out when that happens. He did try, but Jessi on the other hand, doesn't know that Jimin is hurt because of the interactions between her and Jungkook, so she kept on dragging Jimin along with her when they hung out.

So Jimin did what he does best, suppressed his own feelings, and acted as if nothing had happened. He did it so well, so damn good that no one else knew he started to cut himself everytime images of that night on the beach flashes in his mind. Somehow the pain brought him pleasure, the feeling is almost as if he was on ecstasy.

Friday came, and Jimin was asked if he wanted to join a party. To him it is an opportunity for him to ditch going out with Jessi and Jungkook, so he agreed. However, it's still hours away before the night is still young, and Jimin had to face the reality of working, and so during his break time, he texted Taehyung to meet him at their usual spot for a ciggy session. Taetae replied saying that he had a customer on hand that he needs to serve, and told Jimin that he will be there as soon as he is done with the customer. While Jimin was walking towards that spot, he had to pass through Jungkook's shop. A few of Jungkook's colleagues saw Jimin, and kinda waved to him, and Jimin gave a smile and sped up not wanting any interaction with them whatsoever.

"Hey Jimin... Jiminshii!" Jimin knew Jungkook was calling out to him, he decided to ignore and continued walking away. But right before he was able to open the glassdor and get out of the mall, he was pulled back by Jungkook. He looked Jimin in the eyes, with a confused look, not sure why Jimin is ignoring him all of a sudden. He asked why, to which Jimin pretended that he didn't listen, and told him that he was busy on his phone. Jungkook brushed it off at the thought of Jimin might be telling the truth, and he walked towards the washroom, and told Jimin that he will join them in a bit.

By the time Taehyung came over, Jimin had already got another stick of cigarettes lit up. The besties were chatting happily, planning on how they wanna party the night away later after work, and most importantly what to wear. They were being interrupted by Jungkook, who joined in out of nowhere. "You guys are having a party tonight?" Taetae side-eyed Jimin asking for signals, to which Jimin just nodded. "So i'll join you guys later, need me to pick you up later Jiminie?" Jimin shook his head, telling him that he will be driving on his own, and he needs to pick up Taetae.

Jimin let the cold water run through his body as he bathed, and he was once again seeing images of Jungkook flashing across his mind again and this time the images came with voices. It's telling him to cut, the deeper the cut was, the better. All he needs to do is to pick up that shiny piece of razor, press it on to his milky white wrist and graze it through. The smell of the blood was pungent, but it did give Jimin the relief and the feeling that he needs. He felt instantly good after that, and got ready for the night. However, because the cut was new, and he did it on his wrist, he needs to wear a few pieces of bracelets to cover it up.

Soon they were in the club and started the night. Jimin was almost wasted in the first thirty minutes after their arrival, Taehyung being the supportive friend he is, he let Jimin do what he wants, knowing that he is hurting internally, so he kept himself sober enough so that he could watch over Jimin. An hour later, Jungkook texted Jimin that he had arrived, and was coming into the club, asking where they were. Jimin casually replied, and told Tae that he will be on the dance floor, and passed his phone to him. Now, one thing one should know is, no matter how close Taehyung were with Jimin, Jimin is the type of a person whereby he doesn't trust anyone, literally anyone with his phone, and so by passing the phone to Taehyung, means, he wants nothing to do with Jungkook or anyone else that night, that action alone is enough to tell how hurt Jimin was.