3

I sat in the backseat quiet as hell looking in my phone. I seen people posting the fight and shit. Lowkey forgot about that! But I found a cute pic for my spam😝

436 likes @hennythingispossible: I don't even know what's goin on rn but I'm in a car!

436 likes
@hennythingispossible: I don't even know what's goin on rn but I'm in a car!

Comments
@Hennysbaby: girl you're 16! I'm here for it tho
@Kbanzz: doesn't look like you chillin wih Bri 🤷🏽‍♂️
↪️@BabyJoe: nope she went to a party with her hoe ass friend
@Brezzybri: 😝fine ass

Joe: "so you gon tell me where Bri at or do I gotta find out myself nigga"
Henny: "mane all Ik is I need some mf sleep"
Joe: "yo moms home"
Henny: "nah she workin"
Joe: "she cook?"
Henny: "y'all asses ain't comin in my house"
Kentrell: "mane you always at my crib fuck you talkin bout"
Henny: "mmcht"
Kentrell parked in the driveway at my house and him and joe got out with me. I unlocked the door and went to the kitchen. My mom ofc cooked and left ME food.
Joe: "mane that shit smells bomb asf!"
They both started eating MY food but it's whatever. I went in the freezer and seen half a bottle of Henny! I remembered I saved it from last time me and Bri was here. I grabbed it and went to my room. I took my clothes off and was walking around my room looking for a shirt or something.
Kentrell: "Damn"
I looked in the doorway and seen Kentrell.
Henny: "mane get tf out"
Kentrell: "my bad" he looked me up and down then closed the door.
That man if so fine but like no😭. I grabbed a shirt and shorts and put them on. I sat on my bed and drank from the bottle. Joe came in my room and sat at the end of my bed.
Joe: " Mane yo got Top over there spooked  and shit, what you do"
Henny: "what"
Joe: "you gave him head or sum" he said taking the bottle of Henny. Looking at the top.
Henny: "no wtf"
Joe: "then what did u do" he said taking a shot
Henny: "I didn't do anything, I've been sitting here"
Joe: "AYO TOP GET UP HERE"
Henny: "why are you yelling in my house nigga"
Joe waited for Kentrell to come upstairs while he sat there drinking my bottle.
Kentrell: "mane fuck is you yellin for"
Joe: "Why you was comin downstairs acting weird. What y'all do"
Kentrell: "mane we ain't did nun yet"
Joe: " Yet?"
Henny: "yet? Boy byee"
I meannnnn
Joe: "I ain't leavin this room now"
He laid out on the edge of my bed and Kentrell came at the top with me. We all sat there drinking and smoking again. Joe ended up passing out on the floor and I think I knocked out to.

Kentrell🤒

Kentrell🤒

Mane I'm drunk asf rn and Hennessy is passed out on my lap. I started playin with her hair and looking at her. I seen her open her eyes and start laughing.
Henny: "mane why you lookin at me like dat"
Kentrell: "mane I thought yo ass was sleep"
She sat up and looked at me. I took another sip of the Henny .
Henny: "why was you lookin at me like dat?"
Kentrell: "mane I can do what I want"
Henny: "if you wanna fuck me just say that" she said laying back down
Kentrell: "I do"
She turned her neck at me and looked back at the tv.
Kentrell: "knew you wasn't bout that shit"
She looked at me and started laughing. She straddled me and started kissing me aggressively. If this girl think she finna do me like this she crazy. I stuck my tongue down her throat and started choking her. She dragged her hands and nails down my stomach and to my pants about to unbuckle my belt.
Joe: "IK YALL NIGGAS AINT FINNA FUCK AND IM RIGHT HERE"
She looked back at him then went back to kissin me. Shii idgaf I'll fuck the shit outta her in font of joe.
Joe: "alright I'll go" he left the room and closed the door.
This girl got my pants down and seen a nigga was already hard. She just started suckin my shit makin eye contact wih me. Bro never noticed how sexy this bitch is. And she givin the best head I've ever had. After a few minutes She made me nut off just head. She swallowed my shi then wiped her mouth off.
Kentrell: "damn say where u learn that at"
Henny: "don't worry about it"
she stay playin wih a nigga. And she better know she ain't given head to nobody but me shit.