14

Jania: "Why don't you wanna be with me, For Kacey"
Kentrell: " I told you I'm done wih you mane"
Jania: "baby come onnn" she was pullin on my shirt tryna get me close to her.
Kentrell: "get out bro"
I watched ha leave my house. I sat on the couch and opened my phone. I have cameras in my moms house so nobody mess wih my family. But I was mainly focused on my old room that Hennessy was livin in. She changed that whole shit up. I watched as she was talkin to Brianna and laughing about something. I put the volume up and listened.

Henny: "ain't no way y'all was fuckin"
Bri; "honestly I wasn't going to but damn the way he had my shit drippin"
Ugh nasty ass.
Henny: "Speakin of that! Bryson's head game bitch! I ain't neva had something like that"
Kentrell: "fuck is she talkin bout!" I said to myself. Mane I know damn well I'm better than that bum ass nigga.
Bri: " wait so who was better, Kamrin, Bryson or Trell"
Henny: "mmcht I mean ion know"
Bri: "girl"
Henny: "well I ain't fuck Bryson yet so"
Bri; "girl yk what I'm talkin about! HEAD BITCHH"
Henny: "mmcht Kentrells dumb ass is first then Bryson then... mane Kamrin shouldn't even be on the list his shit was trash"
Kentrell: "mhmm I knew a nigga was number one"
Bri: "Ew."
Henny; "right hate that, but BRYSON IS ABOUT TO FUCK MY SHIT UP TONIGHT"
Bri: "what?"
Henny: "he comin over tonight"
Kentrell: "mhmm we'll see"
Bri: "ahh you gon let him fuck"
Henny: "yes bitch I've been....sexually frustrated"

I turned the phone off and went in my car.

Liked by @Nba_Youngboy, @BrezzyBri, and 789,765 others @HennyBaby: 😈 Comments @NleChoppamusic: 👀damn@Jania: 💓💓@BrezzyBri: my bestie is just fine😝@PoohShiesty: 😍@JazzyJay: 🙄she got all this "fame" because of Yb

@HennyBaby: 😈
Comments
@NleChoppamusic: 👀damn
@Jania: 💓💓
@BrezzyBri: my bestie is just fine😝
@PoohShiesty: 😍
@JazzyJay: 🙄she got all this "fame" because of Yb

Hennessy 🤩

Henny: "he on his wayyy"
Bri: "Periodtt! Lemme take my damn Melatonin so I don't hear y'all" she popped a mf pill.
Bri: "oh shit I ain't take my birth control in a while, lemme take that shit to"
I herd a knock at the door and I smiled mad hard.
Henny: "lemme get that"
Bri: "mhmm I'm goin upstairs"
I opened the door and it's not Bryson.
Henny: "mmcht"
Kentrell: "where my momma at"
Henny: "she's not here"
Bri: "I forgot my damn water- what the fuck? Bitch you said Bryson was coming"
Henny: "he is, ion know why yo brother here"
I looked at the door again and now Bryson is here.
Bryson: "Wsp baby"
I went over to him and grabbed his hand, I just brought him upstairs.
Bryson; "I feel like I'm bout to get set up or sum"
Henny; "I ain't know that bum ass nigga was comin here"
Bryson: "mhmm, you lookin good! I seen ya lil picture on ig"
I smiled at him and kissed him. He pulled his gun from his waistband and put it on the dresser. He made himself comfortable on the bed and I sat right on top of him. He was rubbing his hands up and down my leg while we was talkin.
Bryson; "you be playin wih me"
Henny; "mmcht I don't" I said rolling the blunt.
We smoked the blunt while I was still on top of him and he still wanna be touchin me but not doin nothing.
I seen the door swing open and ofc.
Kentrell: "mane gtfo the bed"
Henny: "brooo get out"
Kentrell: "nahh tell this nigga to get out my shit"
Henny: "mmcht Bryson you stay right here"
I got off of him and pulled kentrell out the room.
Henny: "fuck are you doing"
Kentrell: "stop playin wih me! You not fucking no nigga in a place I use to lay my head at"
Henny: "why are you even here"
Kentrell: "mmcht"
I went back into the room locking the door this time and getting right back on Bryson.
Henny: "I should've just went to you house"
Bryson; "you good baby"
Henny: "mhmm"
Kentrell: "WHY THE DOOR LOCKED"
Bryson: "mmcht I'm bout to just go mane, I'll call you" he kissed me the grabbed his shit.
He opened the door and faced Kentrell.
Kentrell: "bitch ass nigga"
Bryson; "mhmm we'll see" he laughed and walked away.
Henny; "you love to ruin shit"
I walked past him and went to Bris room but she was knocked out.
I went into the kitchen and sat on the counter just lookin at my phone.

Kentrell: "who tf you think you is with that nigga all up on you and shit"
Henny: "leave me alone"

Kentrell: "mmcht I miss you Hennessy"
Henny: "ion gaf who you miss"
Kentrell: "I stopped fuckin wih Jania"
Henny: "okay... and what that gotta do wih me" I said looking at him right in his eyes
Kentrell; "you really not gon fuck wih me"
Henny; "I have a nigga"
Kentrell: "that nigga don't want you, he probably got a whole new bitch"
Henny: "he's not you"
Kentrell: "mmcht"

I walked away from him again because I don't understand why he keeps following me.
Kentrell: "common Hennessy I miss you"
Henny: "nah you wanna laugh when bitches call me out my name so"
Kentrell; "mmcht you mad over that"
Henny: "mhm"
Kentrell: "you beat tf outta her so why it matter"
Henny: "because you ain't shit! You didn't even tell me you was with that bitch and me and you was fuckin damn near everyday"
Kentrell: "I wasn't wih her till that day"
Henny; "ion believe shit that come out ya mouth"
Kentrell: "youn trust me"
Henny: "fuck you"
Kentrell came over to me and looked down at me. We just made eye contact for a while and didn't say anything. I don't know why I let this man have control over me. I really still like this man after all the shit he's done to me.

Kentrell: "Hennessy? Youn hear me"
Henny: "what?"

He looked down at me licking his lips. I just kissed him. He deepened the kiss picking me up and had me against the wall as we made out.

Smut ⚠️

He carried me up the stairs to my room and laid me on the bed with him on top of me not breaking the kiss.

He kissed down to my neck leaving a dark hickey.I let him  undressed me and continue kissing me. He went down to my kitty and just started flicking his tongue on my cl!t.

I felt myself start moaning and getting wet. He stuck two fingers in me and continued sucking my cl!t. I started to back away ass he continued and made eye contact with me.

Henny: "Kentrell..."
Kentrell: "stop running" he put his arms around my thighs to pull me down.

I felt myself about to finish and my legs started shacking. I tried to push his head away but he didn't budge. I came on his face and he still didn't stop.

I felt him rubbing my cl!t and still fingering me. I came again on his fingers.
Henny: "fuckk"

Kentrell took his shirt off and everything else. He looked down at me and lined himself up with my kitty. I gasp and threw my head back as he pushed himself into me.

He started doing slow deep strokes as he hit my g-spot every time. I moaned during each stroke feeling him deep in me. He groaned in my ear which turned me on even more. 

He flipped me over and gripped my waist pushing his thumbs into my back to deepen my arch. He rammed into me without warning and just beat me shit up. I tried moving forward but he pulled my hair each time making me go back.

He was chocking me from the back and still doing hard ass strokes. I felt myself cum on his dickkk which caused him to pull out and nut on my back.

He came to my face and kissed me roughly. I got on top of him still kissing him.

Next thing I know I'm riding this mans dick.!

A/n: AHHHHHHHHH ION EVEN WRITE SMUT 😂