4

Hennessy🌞

I woke up mouth dry asf and my head pounding. I looked over and seen Kentrell laying there. I forgot this man was here. Omg...I definitely gave him
Joe: "TOP GET TF UP"
Kentrell just rolled over and ignored Joe.
Joe: "mane it's 3 damn near about to be 4  get y'all nasty asses up"
Henny: "shut tf up My head hurts"
I looked at my phone and seen Kamrin called me mad times and Bri was texting me. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.  Kentrell woke up and also came to the bathroom and just peed as I was brushing my teeth. Like sir we are not that close like that. Even tho I just- yeah. He came to the sink and moved me out the way so he could wash his face.
Henny: "damn excuse you"
Kentrell: "shut up"
I pushed him out the way and washed my mouth.
Kentrell: "when you leavin KK"
Henny: "what?"
Kentrell: "yk you mine now right"
I looked at him and he was being dead serious. He looked down at me and just waited for me to answer.
Henny: "I'm not yo-"
He  choked  me and I instantly stopped talking.
Kentrell: "hmm where's all that mouth you had last night"
I rolled my eyes at him and he tightened his grip. He leaned in and pecked my lips then let me go.  This boy betta stop.  He kissed me again then went back into my room. I walked behind him and sat on my bed crossing my legs and going on my phone.

Bri💞
Bitchh bens dick game! Best I've ever mf had.

Henny💕
No wayyyy! Like 1-10?

Bri💞
Girl 100000. Like definitely gotta sleep here again and ride his mf dickkk

Henny💕
And bitch I forgot to tell you Joes at my crib with your brother

Bri💞
Them bum ass niggas need to go tf home.

Henny💕
Rightttt!

Brianna is definitely going to be out all weekend. Oh shit Kamrin I forgot this nigga was here for the weekend. I looked at my phone seeing he was already texting since last night.

Kk🧸
So you went to a party?

Kk🧸
And now you don't wanna answer

Kk🧸
you wanna act like you can't see my text

Kk🧸
Hellloooooo

Henny🤍
Good morning.

Kk🧸
Mane you gone text back damn near 5 hours later

Henny🤍
My bad I got drunk and went to sleep

Kk🧸
Who tf you got drunk wih

Henny🤍
Clam down I went to a party

Kk🧸
You a lie nigga on god
Read 4:12pm

Hes bothering me like damn I can't be trusted or sum.

Kentrell: "you fought that girl yaya?"
Henny: "that bitch with no neck, nah I think Bri fought her. I got her friend tho shit was mad funny"
Kentrell: "that's one of my girls bro"
Henny: "one of?"
Kentrell: "yeah and she over here tryna say I set her up" he said looking at his phone.
I rolled my eyes and went on my phone. Kentrell was still arguing with ig Yaya or "one of his girls"
So Yk what.

Henny🤍
Come get me.

Kk🧸
Don't try and be all nice now like you didn't leave me on read.

Henny🤍
Are you coming or not

Kk🧸
Be ready in like 40 minutes

I got out of bed and went into the shower. My hair was currently straightened so when I got out I re did it. I put lotion on and perfume. Then got dressed. I went downstairs and Joe was sitting there with Kentrell.
Henny: "guys I'm leaving so you have to yk....go"
Joe: "damnnnn kicking us out"
Kentrell: "where you going"
Henny: "out"
Kentrell: "who tf you think you going 'out' with"
Henny: "mind you businesssss"
I sat on the counter waiting for Kamrin to come. Joe came over and sat with me whispering.
Joe: " who u goin wih"
Henny: "my nigga"
Joe: "mhmmm Top gon be maddddd"
Henny: "take a picture of me real quick for ig"
Joe: "mmcht I hate y'all females bro"

 Joe: "  who u goin wih" Henny: "my nigga"Joe: "mhmmm Top gon be maddddd" Henny: "take a picture of me real quick for ig" Joe: "mmcht I hate y'all females bro"

Liked by BabyJoe, BrezzyBri and 12,378 others
@Hennybaby: 𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 💠

Comments
@BrezzyBri: oh my😍
@BabyJoe: I took that
↪️@Hennybaby: shut up
@Kbanzz: 🤍🤍
@Nba_Youngboy: 🤤

Kentrell and Joe finally left and I was currently in the car with Kamrin. He's honestly so boring rn. He keeps talking about something I don't really care about and blah blah blah. I was just sitting there on my phone.

Kk: "I gotta talk to you before we go eat"
I looked at him and he looked serious .
Henny: "what?"
Kk: "I got someone pregnant and she's keeping it"