15

Hennessy 🤩

I woke up feeling Kentrell wrapped around me. Mmcht I let my fucking guard down again and let him fuck, but that shit was good.

Henny: "Kentrell let go real quick"
He sucked his teeth then let go of me. I went to the bathroom and just sat in there for a little. All I could think about was Bryson. I cheated...

I went onto my phone and scrolled through ig. Brianna ass still sleep and she don't even know wtf I just did last night.

I left the bathroom and walked to her room opening the door.

Henny: "Briana bitch wake up"

I sat at the bottom of her bed and shook her.

Bri: "mmcht whattttt"
Henny: "I need to talk to you"
Bri: "what" she got up and looked at me. I know Brianna hates being woken up but oh well.
Henny; "Kentrell and I fucked last night"
Bri: "oh my god, I'm so sick of y'all bruh" she laid back down and put the cover over her head.

Henny; "Briiii this is serious what do I do"
Bri: "girl Idek what to tell you, you know I stay cheating just don't get caught ig! And don't take Kentrell serious yk he just gon play you again"
Henny: "you right"

Brianna always helping me god I love her. She knows that I really like her brother tho and I can't just fuck around that's not like me.

I went back into my room seeing Kentrell dead asleep. I sat next to him and just went on my phone. I felt him wrap his hands around my waist and sleep right on my thighs.

Brianna 😈

I've been up for a while just texting my boo thang. Joe been tryna come see me but that nigga ain't shit and here he go callin me.

Joe: "So you got a new nigga now or sum"
Bri: "yup"
Joe: "Brianna you playin with yo life right now"
Bri; "mmcht mane fuck you, how you gon text other bitches right after we fuck then cry on the phone mad I got a nigga that treating me good"
Joe: "you was cheating first and I took yo thot ass back, so why you can't take me back"
Bri: "I cheated because YOUUU fucked another bitch and I wanted you to know how tf I felt, you know what I'm done wih you stop callin my phone leave me the hell alone" I hung up the threw my phone.

Dumb ass! Why would I go back to him after he cheated again, he ain't neva gon change.

I herd my phone go off but this time it was my lil baby so I answered.

Bri: "heyyyy daddddyyyy"
Trey: "Wsp baby, what you doin?"
Bri: "I'm at home."
Trey: "I'm bout to come get you, get ready"

In Treys Car 🚗

Trey: "Wsp Brianna"
Bri: "Wsp Treyvon"
Trey: "mmcht don't call me dat, what you been doin ain't see you in a while"
Bri: "shit I've been home bored asf"
Trey: "mhmm, so why I'm hearin that yo brother fuckin with my homeboy"
Bri: "What?"
Trey: "yesterday Choppa came back sayin yo brother keep playin games"
Bri: "what that got to do wih me? I was sleep"
Trey: "mhmm, we gon go somewhere"
Bri: "nah this don't feel right"
He looked at me in my eyes and started laughing.

Trey: "baby, you thought I wanted yo ass?"
He punched me dead in my face but shit I ate that. I started punching the shit outta him then pulled the door.

The door flew open and I fell out.
Trey: "get tf back in this car"
I kicked the door closed and started running. I called Kentrell as I was running but he ain't answer... now I gotta call Joe.

Joe: "fuck you want"
Bri: "the nigga that was with Choppa was tryna set us up, I need help he chasing me with his car"
Joe: "shit! run somewhere, where there's people I'll be there in a second"
I tunned my location on and sent it to Joe and Kentrell, I looked at my phone and Joe was like a minute away, probably with some hoe.

I felt a hard pain in my back and fell to the floor.
Bri: "ahh fuck"

Trey: "bitch why tf you had to run so damn-" I herd him stop talking and glass breaking from his window. I looked over and seen him holding his chest in the car.

Joe: "baby baby, you okay?"
I just laid there, I couldn't talk.