35

I was sitting in bed crying my eyes out. I've been crying for hours now as the police just looked around my house.
Drea: "Hennessy I know it's hard but you have to stop crying. The baby"
Henny: "Shut the fuck up! How I'm post to stop crying? The one nigga that been by me just fucking died"
Drea: "I know but this is bad for the baby"
I continued crying.
I knew I couldn't snitch on Kentrell because that's going to be bad on me and I don't need no one coming after me or my son. So that made shit worse , joe tried to calm me down but that didn't help either.
Joe: "they can't find shit so they most likely gon make this a closed case"
I cried harder
Joe: "Hennessy you got to calm down the baby"
Henny; "shut upppp! I CANT FUCKING CALM DOWN! YALL GET THE FUCK OUT TO! THIS IS WHY I MOVED THE FUCK AWAY"
Joe: "no we have to take you to the doctor to check on you"
I wrapped myself in covers and ignored them. I'm not going no where I'm staying in this bed crying myself to sleep.

Drea: "we gon let you sleep but we not leaving"

I ignored her and watched them walk out my room.

3 weeks later

My doctor put me on bed rest and said I have to stop stressing. People keep sending Flowers and all this shit to my house like I want to see that. And Now Drea been staying here cuz she don't want me to do anything stupid.

Drea: "I got us some chipotle it's coming"
Henny: "thank you"
I've been just eating and sitting in bed for what feels like forever.

I'm about to be 7 months and I'm apparently a high risk pregnancy.

The food came and I was just eating in bed as always and watching shows on TV. I looked at my phone and it was Brianna Calling me. She knows I don't fw her or her wack ass family. Well I love Sheronda but that's it.
Henny; "Drea guess who calling me"
Drea: "who?"
Henny; "this bitch Brianna"
Drea grabbed my phone and looked at it.
Drea; "she called you 3 times and messaged you"
Henny: "what the message say?"

Drea: "she said ' Hey Hennessy I know we ain't on good terms atm but I wanted to say congratulations and ask if you picked a god mother yet? Me and King miss you' Bitch how she gon jump you then want to be god mother"
Henny: "Is she crazy"
Drea; "she don't even got King how he missin you"
Henny: "I ain't neva been around that kid"

Drea; " she calling again.. imma answer"
Henny: "put it on speaker"

Bri; "hello?"
Drea: "yeah"
Bri: "Congratulations on the baby"
Henny: "mhmm thanks, what do u want"
Bri: "I herd what happened with your boyfriend and I wanted to say I'm really sorry my brother is a dumb ass"
Henny; "mhmm"
Bri: "And Hennessy I miss you, I'm sorry for jumping you and I'm sorry for tryin to fight you all the time and talking shit. I'm sorry for everything"
Henny: "Brianna I don't know what you tryna do but we will never be cool again or even ever in the same room, you're a bum ass bitch and a dick rider"
Bri; "how am I a fucking dick rider"
Henny: "you became friends with Yaya and Jania and did anything those bitches said. Dick rider"
Bri; "fine whatever but I said sorry and that's all I can say"
I hung up.

Drea: "she probably started doing drugs"
Henny: "stoppp"

Brianna👹

Kentrell: "she blocked me on everything"
Bri: "you killed the father of her child before the kid even came out"
Kentrell: "mane fuck that nigga"
Bri: "I hope ha ass never sees you again after that shit you pulled"
Kd: "I miss Henny and I know ha ass ain't coming back here after that shit"
Joe: "Kd she said you can go down there any time you want, shit she said everyone except those two"
Kentrell: "fuck her"
Bri: "imma make things right with her"
Joe: "no the fuck you not"
Bri; "yes I am, she was my best friend at one point"
Kd; "Till she beat yo ass"
Bri: "mmcht"
Joe: "then you tried and jump ha, mane she ain't never gon be friends wih you"
Kd: "and you not gon be around my Niece or Nephew"
Joe: "she havin a boy"
Kd: "say you swear"
Kentrell: "what she naming him"
Joe: "mmcht don't worry bout what she got goin on"
Kentrell: "nigga fuck wrong wih you"
Joe: "mane you Keep hurting Henny everytime she trust yo dumb ass, I'm tired of that shit"
Kentrell: "fuck that gotta do wih you"
Joe: "mmcht bro nvm, I got a flight to catch I'll see y'all niggas whenever"
Kd: "where you going"
Joe: "I'm staying with Henny till she have the kid"
Kd: "mane take me with you ion wanna be with these niggas"
Kentrell: "y'all some dick riders"
Joe: "nah you and yo bitch ass sister should stay together, y'all a lot alike"
Kd: "tuhh on god, lemme go pack and get a ticket"
Kentrell: "mane Joe you keep sayin some slick shit, why don't you gon live with her"
Joe: "Me and Andrea Moving Next door"
Bri: "WHAT?"
Joe: "you herd what I said"
Kentrell: "that's some opp shit"
Joe: "shii I'm an opp now?"