49

Ari: "I mean me and Herbert do the whole co-parenting thing but it's still fuck that nigga"
Henny: "Yeah see me and Kentrell tried that but this nigga crazy"
Ari: "you really letting him come to the party tho?" She asked while drinking her wine.
Henny: "Jaidens been talking about it since he asked, and all them kids and they mothers coming to."
Ari: "better leave them bitches in the backyard"
I nodded my head laughing.

The party is in 2 days and it's at my house. My backyard is big and the decorators are going to set everything up. All I gotta do is get me and my baby dressed and we good.

Ari has been such a good friend these past years and Yosohn and Jaiden get alone so well. Mario her boyfriend is really nice to me and Jaiden and Joe be hanging out with him  going to parties and shit.

Ari: "You don't be missing Kentrell sometimes?"
Henny: "not even a little, our relationship was always toxic so I don't miss that"
Ari; "what about Joe"
Henny; "Joe is good" I drank some of my wine kinda looking away.
Ari: "mhm girl what's wrong"
Henny; "he wants me to have his kid but ion want no more kids mane"
Ari: "you only wanted one kid?"
Henny: "yeah and I had Jaiden early ash"
Ari: "aww give babyjoe a baby"
Henny; "he been nuttin in me on purpose but I be takin plan b's without him knowing"
Ari: "wrong ash"
Henny: "hey no kids for-"

Joe walked in with Mario and the kids.

Joe: "hey baby" he kissed me and put some stuff on the couch.
Ari: "damn Mario you can't give me a kiss?"
Mario: "bitch Yk what u did this morning, fuck yo kiss" she mugged him. He rolled his eyes and kissed her.

Jaiden: "mommy look what I got"
I looked at Jaiden seeing this huge ass Lego box. I looked over at Joe seeing him smiling.
Henny: "this so cute baby"

Jaiden and Yosohn ran to his room probably playing or destroying something. Joe and Mario sat on the couch lighting up a blunt.

Joe: "why youn like the gift I got him"
Henny: "cuz yk I stay stepping on them shits and having to clean them up"
He just laughed and smoked the blunt.
Mario; "What you get Jaiden foe his birthday"
Joe; " Mane I got him this chain but it's Chase from paw patrol, it's gon be ready tmmr"
Henny; "oh he gon love that"
Ari: "okay then step daddy"
Mario; "Aye I got Yosohn a chain to don't play"
Ari: "shut up boy I know"

We talked and smoked together for a while before They left. Joe put Jaiden to bed and I'm just chill in our room looking at my ig.

Joe: "baby I'm tryna fuck"
Henny: "you always tryna fuck"
Joe: "girl it be you sometimes"
Henny; "mmcht not tonight, I think my period coming "
Joe: "so? Why you even still gettin yo period, my nut weak or sum"
Henny: "maybe"
Joe: "youn wanna be pregnant huh?"
Henny: "I already told you that"

Joe; "why youn wanna have my kid?"
Henny: "it's not that ion wanna have YOUR kid I just don't want more kids"
Joe: "you only have one kid"
Henny: "yeah and I'm tryna keep it like that"
Joe: "mmcht stop playin bro"

He got up and walked out the room. I heard the door downstairs close and I guess he left. I don't have time to argue and shit over a kid I'm not having.

Joe💕

Bae can you just come back home we'll talk about it or something

Ain't nun to talk about

Still come home tho, What you leaving for?
Read 9:56pm

Really
Delivered

You bout to piss me off
Delivered

See this is usually when I get cheated on but I'm not going to over think and stress myself out. I smoked a blunt Joe left on his trey trying to calm myself down.

3AM

I felt a big ass plop in the bed and woke up seeing Joe passed out on the edge of the bed. I got up and turned on the light.

Henny: "bae you okay?"
Joe: "hmm"

This Nigga drunk asf rn. I helped him get undressed and lay in the bed correctly with a trash can next to the bed just in case. His phone was dead so I put it on the charger.

Joe: "bae I did sum"
I looked at him already knowing what he was about to say.
Joe: "I shot this Nigga at the club, think they got cameras"
Henny: "Joseph are you serious"
Joe: "he was tryin me"
Henny: "just go to sleep for right now"

/// this just a lil filler for now! 💚 But who made this 😭