1. First Day

Today was a special day. September 1st. Today will be Alexia's first day at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. While one of her brothers will be a sixth year, she will come to her first year. Her oldest brother is already twenty-one years old so he finished Hogwarts awhile ago. And he's planning on getting married this spring to a beautiful, but a bit crazy Miss Bellatrix Black.

You may or may not have heard of her. The oldest daughter of Druella and Cygnus Black and sister to Andromeda and Narcissa Black, of The Most Ancient and Noble House Of Black.

So...back to Bellatrix, she is a little crazy.

One time she came to the Lestrange Manor and Alexia's parents were on a business trip, while her brothers were coming home, from wherever they were, so that left Bellatrix and Alexia alone. At that time Alexia was eight years old. And when Rodolphus and Rabastan came back home, they found their little sister standing next to the wall, all pale, with an apple on her head. While Bellatrix stood on the other side of the room with a knife in hand ready to throw.

There were already three knives next to Alexia's head and Bellatrix called them 'warming up knives'.

So when both brothers saw Alexia's pale face they immediately got her out of that situation. While Rabastan took care of their sister and checked if she was alright, Rodolphus had an argument with his fiance, that it is not appropriate to throw knives at her fiance's little sister's head.

That was the first and last time Alexia was left alone with Bellatrix Black.

After she was brought back from her thoughts about Bellatrix by her house elf informing her that her bathtub is ready, a shiver ran down her spine.

Because Alexia loved early mornings, she woke up early like always. Her family still asleep and they will wake up just in a few hours. So she took her clothes off and climbed into the bathtub to have a relaxing bath before a long day.

Her bathroom had a huge window to the East side so she can watch sunrise that she so dearly loves. The sun started to rise just as she got into the bathtub.

After having a wonderful bath she brushed her teeth and her hair. And while waiting for them to dry she got out of the bathroom and stood infront of her closet. Searching through her clothes she tried to find something to wear that would be approved by her mother and would be comfortable and stylish.

After some time she found a short, dark blue dress. Finding a pair of matching color shoes with little heels and knee-high black socks, she put everything on.

When she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where her house elves were preparing breakfast, she got a cup of hot chocolate and went to the dinning room. As she sat into her seat a house elf brought her a plate of her favourite sandwich with salmon. Not long after her parents and brothers came down the stairs, they weren't surprised to see her up already.

"Good morning father, mother" Alexia greeted.

"Morning Alexia" her father said back and her mother nodded with a small smile sitting down.

"Good morning brothers" she said happily when she saw them entering the dinning room.

Rodolphus walked towards her and kissed her head "Morning little sister"

"Morning sis, are you excited for today?" Rabastan questioned also sitting on the other side of his sister.

"Oh, I think she's very happy. She couldn't stop talking about this day from the day she learned to talk" Corvus commented with a chuckle.

"How can I not be excited?! Hogwarts is amazing! I would finally be able to do magic!" Alexia explained.

"Settle down, Alexia. Where are your manners?" Leta said a bit irritaded from all the noise in the early morning.