4. Memories

They stopped infront of a wall that was covered by snakes that were sculpted into the wall.

That was the one part that she liked the most about Slytherin's common room.

"...now you do need to remember the password to the common room, because if you forget...then you stuck here waiting for someone else to come or come out. The passwords is 'Pure house' for now but sometimes it changes, but we will inform you if it does" Alexia explained and with the password said the snakes started moving around the wall as the door appeared and they all walked into the common room.

She loved being a prefect, because it's the only time she can see the purebloods take off their masks for a few moments. And she was experiencing it now as all the first years were looking around the gorgeous common room.

It was a huge room with a fire place on their left and a few couches by the fire. There were eight tables on their left for students to do their homework and behind the tables, a mini library. And infront of them two corridors on the right was to the girl's dormitories and on the left towards the boy's dormitories. There were also many cozy armchairs placed in different spots in the common room.

"Alright, I think we didn't introduced ourselves. I am Regulus Black and this lovely lady is Alexia Lestrange. I don't ask you your names, we will learn them in the future. Now girls, you go with Alexia and boys come with me and we will show you to your dormitories" Regulus said before walking towards the corridor that goes into boys rooms.

Alexia's eyes followed him before she shook her head and turned back to the first year girl.

"Come along"

After Alexia showed all the first year girl's their dorms, she grabbed a book that she was reading and went into the common room.

It was late so she didn't expect anyone to be there, but when she saw a shadow that was formed from the light of the fire she stopped, but looking closely she recognized the curls on the person's head.

She walked towards him quietly and leaned next to his ear.

"Hello Regulus" she whispered, saying the 's' longer.

Regulus jumped instantly and his hand quikly come to his chest, but when he saw that it was Alexia he narrowed his eyes at her while Alexia was laughing her ass off.

"You're a bitch, you know that?" Regulus said still clenching his chest.

"Yeah, nothing new" she shrugged her shoulders "what are you doing this late?"

"If you are that blind and can't see, I am reading. What about you?"

"If you can't see" she mimicked him "I have a book so I'm about to read too"

Regulus just rolled his eyes and went back to reading.

Alexia putted her book down on a coffee table that was infront of her favourite armchair and went towards the mini kitchen that Slytherins had made, so they wouldn't need to go all the way across the castle if they just wanted a cup of coffee or tea.

She took a teapot and placed it on the stove to heat it up.

While the water was heating up she took two mugs out of the cupboard. She knew that Regulus loves Jasmine tea so she picked a can with a label 'Jasmine' and scooped two spoons from there and into one of the mugs, then she did the same to her own cup, but she herself prefers to drink Mint tea, so she searched for a can labeled 'Mint'.

If you are wondering where the heck Slytherins have so much natural tea. All thanks to Alexia. No, Alexia doesn't go around collecting flowers, she is friends with Alice Fortescue and she loves herbology. So after Alexia first tried her tea and asked Alice how much tea she can get her, Alice was happy to supply Slytherins with tea. Of course Alice promised to not tell anyone. And that's how Slytherins have a very big variety of tea.