7. Odd Feeling

Their first quidditch practise of their fifth year was...sweaty. Malfoy gave them no breaks and everyone was very tired. So when Malfoy shouted that the practise was over, Alexia was the first to come down to the ground.

"Now listen everyone! Our first match is against Ravenclaws and we need to win. Our practises will be three times a week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, maybe I will do some extra ones, but for now it will do. Alright, get out of my sight!" He said loudly and waved his hand dismissing all of them.

Alexia ran to the girls locker room. And one huge plus being the only female on the team is that she has a whole room to herself.

Alexia strips out of her clothes throwing them somewhere and walks towards the showers. Turning the water on, waiting for it to get warmer and then hot, she steps in.

The hot water burning her back, but she doesn't mind it. In the past year she started liking hot showers. It helped her forget the emotional pain and concentrate on physical pain. She concentrated on the drops of water dropping on her back and making a burning path after themselves.

It wasn't the best way to cope, but it worked quite well for her.

She rested her head against the cold wall, just for a second, and then she will be alright again, she will be alright like nothing happened. But that moment was interupted when she heard the locker room's doors open and close. Maybe someone mixed the doors she thought. But approaching footsteps made her rethink it.

"Hey! I'm showering! Fuck off!" Alexia yelled to someone, but the approaching footsteps didn't stop.

"Oh for Merlin's sake!" She groaned and turned off the water and turned around to grab a towel. But...of course. She left it, like all of her clothes on the floor next to her stuff.

So she did what she thought was best. She peaked her head around the corned to see who has came here. And for some reason she wasn't surprised.

Next to her stuff and standing right above her clothes that were scattered on the floor was one and only the dumbass Regulus Black.

"Regulus Black I'm going to fucking kill you!" Alexia shouted still hiding behind a wall.

At that Regulus' head perked up and looked at his friend or at least the head of his friend poking out of the corner.

"Don't tell me you got nothing there with you?" Regulus asked and when he saw the expression on Alexia's face he started laughing.

"Don't laugh you idiot and better pass me my towel" she said angrily.

"Where are your manners, darling?" He teased her.

"Don't start with me, Black" she narrowed her eyes at him and that made harder for Regulus to control himself from laughing his ass off.

"At least say the magic word?" Regulus said with sickly sweet voice.

"Ohh you wanna hear a magic word? I have two magic words, which one would you prefer to hear?"

"The first one"

"Bloody hell, give me my fucking towel you idiot" Alexia spat, but seeing Regulus neutral face she added "please?"

"Alright" he shrugged and threw the towel at her "see? Wasn't that hard, was it?"

"You are lucky I didn't used my second magic word on you. It would have been reeaaly magical" wrapping her towel around herself she stepped out and walked towards Regulus and where her stuff were layed out.

"And what is that, oh so magical word?"

"It starts with 'Avada' and ends with 'Kedavra' " she glanced over her shoulder to look at Regulus and smiled a sweet smile at him.