3. Prefect Duties

4 years later

Alexia woke up early in the morning, like always. Today was the day. She will finally come back to Hogwarts after waiting for three long months.

It's September first, today she will go to Hogwarts Express and drive away to her second home for her fifth year.

Why you ask she wants so dearly to go back to Hogwarts?

Because this summer was one of the worst. Her mother became more angry and her voice became even sharper if that's even possible.

When she screams the whole house begins to shake.

The only good thing in this house is her father and her study room, where she comes to hide from her mother.

Over the years her mother became...how can she put it nicely? A psychotic evil asshole. Yes, it's the best nicely she can give.

Everything started when her brother Rabastan left school, so about three years ago. Because as her so perfect sons grew up, all was left to do was raise a perfect daughter, but something weird happend in Leta's head and she decided that her daughter is not good enough for this family.

So the only way to fix this is by yelling, trying to get herself into her daughter's life and the worst part, find her a husband. Yes fifth year at Hogwarts and she needs a husband.

Why?

Alexia can't think of a good reason.

Her father, he tried to help her, but two years ago he got sick with some very dangerous muggle sickness called cancer.

Not fun at all.

So as Alexia's father Corvus got sicker and sicker by days her mother got crazier and crazier by minutes.

At first Alexia excused her mother's craziness because of her father's sickness, but after awhile she realized that her mother just went crazy.

And her brothers.

Rodolphus lives happily with his wife Bellatrix. After hearing about father being sick he stopped visiting and closed up.

Rabastan did kinda the same thing, but he also moved to America with his wife Amelia. They got married after he graduated Hogwarts. Amelia is from some French pureblood family, well respected in France. They met when their family went to France to spend their winter holidays there. But Rabastan at least writes to Alexia once or twice a month, not like Rodolphus - no contact.

Alexia thinks it's Bellatrix doing. That crazy girl never liked Alexia or her mother, so she probably talked Rodolphus into cutting ties with his family.

That might too added something to her mother's craziness.

So, Alexia woke up early on September first to get faster away from this hell hole.

She checked if her trunk is ready and called a house elf to get it downstairs. Quikly having a shower and putting on her tight black dress with some nice black heels she walked out of her room and walked down the corridor and stopped in front of her work room.