10. Party

Alexia woke up a bit confused but then remembered... suddenly, she looked at the other side of her bed to see a still-sleeping Regulus. He looked calm and relaxed. Alexia didn't want to disturb him, so she let him sleep a bit more while untangling from his hold.

She felt weird getting out of his hold, like she would be ok to stay like that a little while longer, in his arms, next to him.

But still, she climbed out of her bed and looked at the clock. Around 5 p.m.

As promised, Theo is throwing a party today for the Slytherins, and it starts at 7 p.m. So she has lots of time to get ready.

After a quick shower, she walked out with a towel wrapped around her body and started to search for an outfit. But slight noises coming from behind her made her look back to see Regulus moving around, like having a nightmare. She quickly threw on an oversized t-shirt and a pair of underwear. Walking toward the bed and climbing in, she lightly touched Regulus' shoulder, trying to wake him up. He only started moving around more and mumbling something under his breath.

"Reggie," Alexia whispered lightly, tapping his shoulder but only got a slumber mumble as a response. She leaned closer to try and understand.

"No... no... no... I didn't... I didn't do... anything..." Alexia was more confused because Regulus looked scared and overwhelmed.

"Reggie, please wake up." She started shaking his shoulders.

Regulus suddenly woke up, grabbed Alexia's hand, and squeezed it tightly. He looked around, confused until he spotted Alexia. He noticed her expression and looked down and quickly let go of her arm.

Alexia saw him still in panic mode and grabbed his shoulders. "It's alright...breath Reggie, breath," and started slowly breathing with him.

"No, no, no" he murmured under his breath not listening to Alexia's words, and started panicking even more, his breaths tangling with one another and it started to get difficult for him to breathe.

Alexia didn't know what to do, but she guessed he was having a panic attack.

"Reggie"

But he only looked at his hands.

"Reggie! Regulus!"

Alexia tried to remember anything that she had read about panic attacks. 'Calm your breath. Breathe in through your nose. Close your eyes, and count to five slowly while focusing on breathing.'

'Well, that was not gonna work. He's not even focusing on me,' she thought.

Then she thought of something. 'A very stupid idea... but it might work.'

"Regulus?!" He was still having short and quick breaths like he was suffocating "Alright Reggie, you left me with no other choice..." she said quietly.

Alexia put her hand on both sides of Regulus' face and made him look at her, with little to no thought, because it would make her overthink her actions, and she kissed him.

She felt something weird happening in her stomach, she hasn't felt it before. It's like her stomach was doing weird flips, a whole fucking circus happening in there.

Slowly, Alexia detached her lips from Regulus' but didn't move far from him. When her eyes opened, she was met with the gray eyes, that have small swirls of blue in them, of the boy whose mouth was agape with not a single sound coming out. She looked up and down between his lips and eyes. Then it hit her.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry...I...I am sorry!" And scrambled backward, almost falling off of her bed.

Her frantic movement brought Regulus back to this world, and he stared at her, his thoughts running faster than hippogriffs in the Forbidden Forest.