Chapter 7: New Threats

BB slid down from the crane and jumped to the ground. As she ventured forth she thought about the view, and one thing stood out in her memory, besides the factory, castle, and concern with her sister, she could have sworn she saw a network of bridges and a few buildings. Now, she decided to hide into some of the still organic trees and try to get advice from Master Sloth. "Ok...deep breath...in...and...o-out..." She got a little nervous from the concerns, but she still managed to meditate and enter a calm state.  "You called?"  There he was in front of her, at least in her mind. "Master Sloth! Thank goodness I was able to get to you..." BB briefly bowed. "You seem troubled. What happened?" Master Sloth could sense the unease in her. "I-I snapped at Mumu one night, and I tried to make it up to her by being her mentor. B-but the moment we seemed to be at peace...we...we were forced to part ways..." She tried to hold back tears. "Don't let this tension stay, let it out while you still can." Master Sloth discouraged her from repressing her emotions. He even hugged her as her crying started up again. "You two will reunite and take them down, I have faith in both of you. Don't lose hope and don't let your emotions blind you in your journey, if you do, it could cost you, your sister, and the world everything." Master Sloth advised, reminding her what was at stake. "I won't let you down-AGH!" The area started rumbling around them. "Nhgh..! Enemies are near, I see. Don't lose sight of your goal! I believe in you and Mumu!" Those were the last words she heard from Master Sloth at that moment. "Master!! WAIT!" She shouted as she snapped out of her state. She looked around the area, no longer in the dreamscape between her and Master Sloth. "Dammit...anyone could have heard that.." She whispered angrily to herself as she picked up her knife and got ready to leave. "Hold it right there!" BB cautiously turned around to see who was behind her. She barely dodged a cannon blast that was about to hit her. Once the smoke from the ensuing explosion blew away, she saw a clear vision of the enemy. A big robot with had a round center, a quarter of round shapes on the top and bottom, several robotic claws and legs, most of the claws held weapons. One of them held a wanted poster and scanned both the person on it and BB. "A perfect match. You're coming with me, miss." BB smirked before speaking. "Listen here, I'm not going with anyone. I'm off to go to places myself." She refused his command. "Really? Guess the last thing you'll ever learn is why they call me Sheriff Bloodshed!"

Sheriff Bloodshed: Deadly Bounty Hunter

Meanwhile

Mumu hopped through the underground path, being extremely careful of her surroundings. Any kind of slip up could get her in big trouble. She navigated her way through the dark and somewhat damp area. Though the further she adventured, the more machinery mixed with anything natural in the ground. She was unsure but determined, and nothing was going to stop her! Or so she had thought. She suddenly heard strange noises, they were very small and not hard to ignore, so she wasn't too concerned. Then it suddenly stopped. "Weird," she thought to herself. "I could have sworn I heard something." Mumu stopped her thinking when she noticed a gap separating her from one cliff to the other. She now had a good chance to properly prove herself with the grappling hook, or so her only chance. Who knows what could happen to her if she fell down into the abyss below. She shot her grappling hook at the most stable rock there was and swung back and forth, when she was at her strongest swing, the rock broke and she was sent backwards down the path she came. "AHHHH-OW! OOF!" She rolled around, grunting in pain as whatever wall she hit sent her into another direction. She finally stopped when she reached a dead end. "Owww...that didn't go well." She tossed the rock to the side as she continued. Suddenly, she heard squelching and tearing, she heard similar things like it before her grappling hook mishap, but now it was louder and clearer to her. Once Mumu came across the source of the noise, she felt herself freeze. A skull minion was harshly mauling a Stitch plush, but it wasn't like any other ones she encountered. Their ears had fur spiked up and fluffed all over, their back, shoulders, and back of their heals having a similar look. They had claws and the tip of their foot split into two small "talons." They stopped eating when they noticed Mumu, her fear skyrocketed when she noticed the tips of their skull sharp as razors and their sharp pupils staring their potential next meal down. Mumu dashed away without a second thought. She was fast, but the skull minion was faster, they seemed to have better agility in this form. The best that Mumu could do to stop it is knock down any boxes, scrap parts, and other object to slow the skull minion down. It worked in her favor, but the more she ventured on, the less objects she could find. She found another room to hide in while the minion was getting through all the knocked over boxes. She found and hid inside a bin full of fabric and plush scraps, covering her mouth and holding back hears. Silently hoping that the skull minion wouldn't notice. It took a bit, but her patience was rewarded when she peaked up and saw the minion nowhere near. Mumu said nothing and only spoke in her mind.

(Mumu's P.O.V.) "They're gone...phew...Hmm? Are these clothes?  There's even socks and hats in here too. I hope there aren't any other minions near here...Wait a minute." I picked up the hat and pairs of socks and quietly hopped out. "Maybe if I can disguise myself as them, I might just be able to pass by other minions. It may not be likely but it's worth a shot!"