V.

The water, spit and phlegm ran up my throat, leaving me gasping for breath. The morning light shone through the windows and Madam Pomfrey was sat in a chair beside me, sound asleep.

The door busted open and who walked through the breathtaking light. Motherfucking Draco.

Now excuse my language, I don't mean to swear, but, to be honest, anyone else who had gotten shoved into a lake by their significant other would be infuriated too.

"Oh thank God, you're okay. I went back to get you but you were nowhere to be found. I thought I'd lost you forever. I'm so s-" I held up my hand to make him stop. I gestured for a notepad and pen and he pulled them out of his pocket. I began to write while he waited patiently at the foot of my bed. I passed it to him and he began to read it aloud, being mindful to not wake Madam Pomfrey.

"You always say sorry but it keeps getting worse. Last year they locked me in the chamber with the dragon from the Tournament and I got most of the flesh on my right arm burnt off," I lifted the sleeve of my soaked sweater to show him the prodigious scar that was left, "I was sent to St. Mungo's for 6 weeks. That's only one of the many unforgivable things you've done. You always say your sorry. I may not be able to express the way I feel how other people do but it still hurts. So just go."

He looked at me with heartbroken eyes. I pointed my incredibly pale hand towards the open the doors and out he went.

I sighed. My Master won't be very happy that the person I was sent here for is the exact person I'm pushing away.