VI.

Something was happening. And even she didn't know what to do. Elle's room was a catastrophe as she crashed into almost everything. She pulled at the hair on her head as her brain burned through her skull. The door had burst open but she couldn't tell who it was. As soon as the door did open though, it stopped. The burning died down until there was nothing but leftover tears on her face. She was red in the face and her back was towards the door.

Footsteps pulsated in her ears and, soon enough, his calloused palms slid around her waist and he nuzzled his face into her neck. "I missed you." he whispered.

~*~

Because Dumbledore said that she should take a day off of lessons to get her head together, Elle had been staring through the window next to the door. Only one person had checked up on her, and the person stated, "Shut the fuck up, you stupid ginger." It was then she realised her hair had turned into a reddish colour, as a result of the screaming and crying earlier on. It had happened before. Something bad happens, her pushing Draco away, the screaming and crying, the changing of the hair colour except last time it from pitch black to pale blonde.

She had put her hair up in a bun and changed into all white clothing just like the last time she had went through a pain like this.

The door squeaked behind her and she whipped her head round to see who it was. Draco. It wasn't a surprise to her. He pulled up a chair and sat with her, clasping onto her hand. He was well aware that he was missing his last lesson. They shared a sweet short kiss.

Because Dumbledore said that she should take the day off of lessons to get her head together, Elle and Draco had been staring through the window next to the door, sharing kisses, words and hugs.