III.

He closed the door behind him and turned to face me. "Get the stuff out from underneath the bed." He commanded and went straight to the bathroom.

I crouched down and pulled out a big box that had the word 'STATIONARY' on it.

I dropped it in the middle of the room while I heard a door close. Footsteps approached me and I felt Draco kneel down next to me. He started to help me take things out of the box.

"Lets get this started."

~*~

When it was time for all students to go to their rooms, I got up and waved goodbye.

I walked down the hallways and through to the common room. Everyone stopped to look at me. "Hey what were you doing in Draco's room?"

I pretended to not hear her and kept walking. "Didn't your mother ever tell you its rude not to answer back to people? Have some manners Ellie darling!"

I didn't say anything. I couldn't.

I just walked out. And I ran. I sprinted. I didn't stop until I reached the end of the cliff.

My face was red. Not because I was ashamed nor was I embarrased. But they shouldn't be talking in that way. It's stupid and reckless. Someone could get really hurt.

What do I know about feelings? Its all just worthless honestl-

"Sorry." He said. I knew it was Draco but I still didn't turn around. "Pansy didn't mean it." Silence. "She just got really angry."

I heard footsteps approach again but this time my hair got tucked over to the other shoulder and breath fanned over my ear lobe."Forgive and forget, Ellie." He was one to say. "Because you know it's not true." His lips fell onto my neck and found their way upwards as if climbing a ladder.

He dropped his hands onto my shoulders and he ever so slowly turned me around. "Lets go." He whispered. He gave me a small kiss on the cheek and took my hand in his. We went back but separated a minute beforehand. Just in case.