Daddy thanos

A/N this has inappropriate content and is for 18+ only

Y/n POV

It's been 3 days since the encounter with Thanos and I in the closet. He's been so distant since then, I feel like he's losing interest and maybe the naked pictures of Iron Man meant more than a joke. I wish he would just hold me and kiss me and call me his little slut one more time. "Hi I'm home (y/n), sorry I haven't been around much, I've been hanging with the boys." Thanos says. "It's okay daddy Thanos I'm sorry you've been stressed, how about you come lay in bed and I will help relieve some stress for you." I say seductively. "Nah I'm good" Thanos says then heads to his man cave. I can't take this anymore. Im going to leave him. I decide to call my new bestie
~Ring, Ring~ "hello? (Y/n) are you ok?" Thor asks concerned. "It's just Thanos won't give me the time of day anymore. Im just so lonely and well I can't say my other feelings." I tell him crying. "Have you talked to him?" Thor asked. "I've tried but he blows me off for the boys. I think I'm going to leave him." I say then I hang up the phone to go talk to Thanos.

Thanos POV
God iron man is so hot. I can't help but touch my purple cock to his hot body. "THANOS I AM COMING IN AND WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A SERIOUS TALK RIGHT NOW!!" (Y/n) screams furiously." "WAIT ONE SECOND." I demand as she opens the door and instantly shuts up while seeing my throbbing cock. "(Y/n) I said TO WAIT. LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!" I say yelling at her. I see (y/n) eyes start to water as she runs out the door crying. "(Y/n) look I shouldn't have yelled but I needed some damn privacy." I tell her as she's packing a bag. "Good bye Thanos." (Y/n) says crying as she leaves the house. Well fuck her, I don't need her when I have the boys to keep me company.

*Time skip*

Y/n POV
I knock on the door and wait a few seconds before the tall blonde man opens the door. "Well hey there sexy" Thor says while gazing at me. ' wow he's so hot'  I think to myself. "Well come on in to my apartment, I know it's kind of a mess but I have been busy gaming." Thor says embarrassed. I walked in only to see a huge mess. Chips everywhere, a musty odor, the brown couch had spots of what I hope is mayonnaise on it. "Uhm is there anywhere cleaner?" I asked him disgusted. "Well there is my bedroom." He says while pointing me to his room.  I enter his bedroom to see how clean it is. I am absolutely surprised?! I sit on the edge of his bed awkwardly then start crying because of how much I miss daddy Thanos. Thor comes up and hugs me "hey there (y/n) don't cry now, you are too pretty to cry." He says. "It's just I don't understand why he's not interested anymore. I mean we were just fine a couple of days ago?!! What happened?" *BUZZZZ* I look down to see my phone light up and I saw a message from Thanos. I ignored it. I then look at Thor to see him drooling "wow (y/n) you're just so sexy, I would never treat you like this." Thor says while pushing my (h/c) behind my ear. I look in his eyes and bite my lip. We hold eye contact for awhile and then I just can't resist it any longer. I lean forward and kiss him "wow I'm sorry, I- I just couldn't help myself." I say embarrassed and blushing. Thor then pulls me in and starts kissing my lips. His lips were so soft. His big hands run down my body. He starts sucking on my neck, causing a moan to escape my lips.  "(Y/n) WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Thanos yells. I hear heavy boots heading towards the room. "Oh shit" Thor says.

Thanos POV
That dumb bitch won't answer my phone. Good thing I have (y/n) location on. "OH FUCK NO!!" I yell as soon as I realized whose house she's at. I instantly get on my ship and head over. I pull up to some ugly ass apartment complex and head to where (y/n) location is. I kick open the door and see no one in the living room. "(Y/n) WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I yell infuriated. Then stomp to the bedroom. I slam open the door only to see dumbass Thor with my girl. "What the FUCK is going on here??" I ask lividly. "YOU think you can just mess with my Slut, huh Thor?" I say and then punch him in the face. "Stay away from (y/n)!!" I yell in his gorgeous face. "(Y/n) get your ass in the car!!" I yell at her. " you don't deserve her you oaf!" Thor yells. I walk up to him and push him in the wall. "Do not come near me or (y/n) ever again or I will end you." I say sternly to him. I spit on him and then head back to the ship to talk to (y/n). I see her shaking in the ship. I walk up to her and just hold her in my arms. "Why are you so fearful (y/n)?" I ask. "I'm sorry I went over there, it's just that you haven't been giving me attention, you've always been hanging with the boys and I felt unwanted." (Y/n) says while crying. "It's unfortunate you feel that way, I've just been busy. I've only been hanging out with the boys because I wanted to do something special for you. I can't believe you would run to him as soon as things get rough between us. I don't think I can trust you." I say to (y/n). "What about you jerking off to Iron man in your man cave?" (Y/n) asks. "He's dumb thiccccc what do you expect. We all fail sometimes." I say reassuringly. She looks at me with a tear running down her skin. "Don't cry little one" I tell her.

Y/n POV

Thanos tells me not to cry but I can't help it. I feel so terrible for almost sleeping with Thor. I look at Thanos and he's messing with something in his pocket but I don't ask about it. Just then he slaps me "DO NOT EVER DO THAT SHIT AGAIN!! YOU HEAR ME YOU FUCKING SLUT!!" Thanos yells at me. I get up and uppercut his big ass purple jaw. "DO NOT TOUCH ME, WE ARE OVER!!" I say running off the ship crying. "Wait y/n!! Get your ass BACK HERE!!" He pleads. I keep running and running till I passed out.

*time skip*

"Wake up!" Someone yells. I look up to see someone standing there in a ski mask. "Whe-where am I?" I ask shaking.   "Don't worry about it" the man says. He runs a 6" blade down my face and neck and stops right at my shirt before cutting it slightly.   "If you don't obey me, I'll cut your throat." He says staring Into My eyes. I can't help but the longer I look in his eyes the more mesmerizing I realize they are.  'What is wrong with me' I think to myself. We make eye contact for what felt like forever. His eyes were a honey brown and they glistened when the light hit them. "So what made you choose me?" I ask while biting my lip.  "What do you mean? What kind of question is that, you dumb bitch." He says slapping me across the face.  "Well it's just, you could have chosen anyone. Why me? What makes me special?" I ask.  "Will someone come get this pretty girl?" He says loudly. I hear someone else come in. "You think I'm pretty?" I ask flirtatiously. "You've got to be kidding me." He says. "Take her away from me." Just then the other man picks me up and takes me to another room and ties me to a chair. "So why was I taken exactly?" I ask. "You'll find out. That's not for me to say." He told me. " Well not trying to be mean but can you send the other guy back in here. Your ugly face is making me sad. I want to see the hot guy." I asked.   "Shut up!!" He stabs my hand. "Ow you ugly fuck!! Get out!" He storms off.  A few minutes later the mysterious kidnapper came in. "Alright we're going to try this again. I ask questions and you answer." He said stern. "Okay".  "So you're going to tell me everything you know about the reality stone and where Thanos is." He said while dragging a cold knife down my cheek. I couldn't help but get a little turned on. "Well what happens if I don't?" I asked seductively. He slaps me across my face. "WHAT PART OF I ASK QUESTIONS AND YOU ANSWER DO YOU NOT GET?!!" He yells. "Ok sorry, well honestly I don't know anything. We broke up before you got me." I say with a tear running down my left cheek. " LIAR!" He slaps me again. Tears start running down my face. " I AM NOT LYING. He barely gave me the time of day anymore. He never discussed work. And he hit me before I broke up with him. I never want to see him again. If you want your stone. Then go get it from him." I screamed. He looks at me and then unties me. "Well you're no help it seems." We make eye contact and I step towards him. We stare into each others eyes before closing the gap and kissing. He pushes me into to the wall while passionately kissing me, he shoves his tongue in my mouth and our tongues fight for dominance. He starts kissing and biting down my neck leaving marks. I let out a small moan and he then kisses me again. "Quiet" he said. He pulls away after that passionate kiss and rest his forehead on mine. We both breathe heavy before he tells me he needs to leave. He then walks away locking the door behind him. 'Wow that was fucking amazing' I think to myself. I laid down on the bed and take a nap.

*sometime later*

I get woken up by someone touching me. I jump and he puts his hand over my mouth. "Shh, you have to be quiet." The kidnapper says. "Look, I can't explain it but I feel something for you. I left earlier because I don't want anyone to know somethings going on between us." He says while looking at me. "Everyone else should be asleep now. I just can't have them know I'm talking with the prisoner."  I nodded at him. We both sit up on the bed and looked at each other before he pushes me down on the bed and gets on top of me. We starting making out and he rips off my shirt exposing my bra. He starts kissing down my neck and then down my stomach till he reaches my jeans. He unbuttons them and throws them to the side. "Wow you're sexy (y/n)" he tells me. I pull him on top of me and start kissing him again. He then slides his hand down my body until he reached my panties. He starts playing with my clit causing a small moan to escape my lips. He covers my mouth with his other hand. He then slides a finger in "wow (y/n) you're fucking wet." He says while sliding another one in. I start moaning before we hear a knock on the door. "Fuck" he says. "Hey what are you doing with the prisoner?" Someone says. "Trying to get answers, I think she's about to tell us something." He stated while starting to go faster. "Okay well we have an update on Thanos location, I think you should come see this." The ugly guy said. The mysterious kidnapper pulled his fingers out of me and started to walk off. "Okay I'll be out in a minute" he then turns to me and gives me one passionate kiss before leaving the room. Am I starting to fall for the kidnapper?

To Be Continued...